Chapter 35

I sat on the bleachers behind Scott and Stiles. Scott couldn't play because he's failing three classes.

"We're losing, Scott." Stiles said, talking about everything that was going on in our lives.

"What the hell are you talking about? The game hasn't even started yet." Coach says, appearing next to me. "Now put on your helmet and get out there. You're in for Greenberg." Coach says.

"What? What happened to Greenberg?" Stiles questioned. "What happened to Greenberg? He sucks, and you suck slightly less." Coach explained, making a scale with his hands.

"I'm playing?" Stiles asked. Scott and I smiled at him. "On the field? With the team?"

"Unless you'd rather play with yourself." Coach suggested. "I already did that today, twice." Stiles admitted.

"Gross!" I said, hitting Him on the back of his head. Scott and I laughed at him. "Get the hell out there!" Coach yelled.

Stiles grabbed his helmet and stick as he stumbled on to the field. "My son is on the field!" I hear my dad yell. I looked over at him and laughed.

Stiles was totally not nailing the game. He was being hit with the ball. He was having trouble picking it up. He was a mess out there.

The ref blew the whistle for time out and Scott stood up. Coach immediately pulled him back down.

"Sit down, McCall." Coach said. "But Coach we're dying out there." Scott said. "Oh, I'm aware of that. Now sit!" Coach instructed.

Just then, Isaac, fully in his uniform and everything, sat down next to Scott.

"You came!" I smiled. "You came to help?" Scott asked. "I came to win." Isaac smirked. We all looked over at Gerard who was standing closer to the score board. He looked worried.

"You got a plan?" Isaac asked Scott. "Nah," Scott shook his head. "Right now it's pretty much just keep Jackson from killing anyone."

"That might be easier if you were actually in the game." Isaac said. "You have to make it so coach has no choice but to let you play." I suggested.

"How? He's got a bench full of guys he'd use before he ever puts me on the field." Scott said, looking over the bench that Coach was sitting on.

We all looked back at Isaac, knowing what he wanted to do. "Can you do it without putting anyone in the hospital?" Scott asked. "I can try." Isaac put on his helmet and went into the field.

As the game started back up, Isaac used his stick to hit someone on our team. Making sure that person couldn't play.

"Lahey!" Coach called. Coach put another teammate into the game. Isaac knocked down another player and coach had to put in another player.

Of course again, Isaac knocked down that player and several others. "Lahey!" Coach yells. "Seriously, what the hell is your problem?"

Isaac put his hands out and shrugged, smirking, then returned back to the game. And can I just say, he looked so sexy out there. Wait, no Alex snap out of it. This is not the time for your sexual fantasies.

On the field, A team member pushed Isaac down. They took their helmet off, revealing Jackson.

Scott and I stood up and ran over to Isaac. "Ms. Stilinski. Off the field!" Coach yelled. I ignored him.

"It's not broken. But I can't move it." Isaac grunted. "I think Jackson scratched me. I can feel it spreading.

Some people took out a gurney and laid Isaac down on it.

Coach came up to Scott. "McCall, either you play, or we forfeit." He informed, handing Scott a helmet and a stick.

I sat back down on the bench and watched the rest of the game.

Both Scott and Stiles were pushed down. This game isn't going anywhere. We were losing. The score was 4 to 9.

I started to have a weird feeling. I felt like I was in danger or someone I know was in danger. I looked over at where Gerard would be standing.

He wasn't there.

"Isaac!" I said to myself. I instantly stood up and made my way to the locker room.

I heard Gerard's voice. "It was a good effort Isaac. It was." He said. I heard the sound of metal. "This would be so much more poetic if it was half time."

My eyes widened. I knew what he was going to try to do. Was was going to cut Isaac in half, with a sword. The thought of that made me nauseous. I heard the metal or the sword scraping against the floor.

I stood at the doorway. Isaac was cornered by the sink. Gerard put the sword up, ready to slice him. But I saw Scott appear next to me.

We stood behind Gerard and Isaac smirked. Confused, Gerard looked into the mirror to see me and Scott. Our eyes were both glowing yellow.

Scott and I took out the two men that were by Gerard's side. But when we were done, Gerard was gone.

"Where is he?" Scott asked. We didn't see him anywhere. But then I spotted him. He was behind Scott with his sword out.

My eyes widened. "Scott!" I yelled, running to him and pushing him out of the way.

It all happened so fast. The sword went right through me. Not cutting me in half, it just went in and came out. Before Scott or Isaac could do anything, Gerard was gone.

I fell on the ground. "Alex!" Scott and Isaac yelled, rushing over to me. "It's okay. I'm gonna heal." I tell them.

"You won't heal as fast because the sword was silver. It doesn't heal as quickly when it's silver." Scott explained.

"Stay here with her. I'll be back." Scott ordered Isaac.

"Help me up." I say. Isaac helped me up and I leaned again the sink. He grabbed his sweater from his locker and gave it to me. "I'm gonna bleed through it." I tell him.

"That's why it's a black sweater. It's too dark for the blood to be seen." Isaac explained. I nodded and put the sweater on.

"It's getting better, I can feel it." I said. We walked out of the locker room to see chaos happening.

"What's happening?" I ask Scott, who was talking to his mom.

"Someone's down on the field." Melissa informed. We all went to where members of the team and Lydia were circles around. It was Jackson. He was laying on the ground.

Melissa listened for his heart beat. "He's not breathing. No pulse." Melissa informed. She lifted his lacrosse shirt up to see blood stains.

"That's blood!" Lydia cried. His fingers were bloody too.

"So, he did it to himself?" I ask Scott and Isaac. "Where's Stiles?" My dad asked. "I don't know. He was out here with everyone else, right?" I answer.

"Where the hell is my son?!"