Chapter 7

I sat on the bleachers watching the lacrosse team practice.

I had a notebook out, studying for the science test that I had next period.

Scott was acting really weird on the field. He was supposed to be the goalie, but every time another team member would run and try to get the ball into the net, he would run and crash right into them.

"McCall, it's called goalkeeper, not goal abandoner." Coach said.

"Stilinski what the hell is wrong with your friend?"

"McCall, if you leave that space again, I'll make you do suicide runs until you die. It'll be the first suicide run that actually ends in a suicide."

"Sorry coach." Scott says.

The next person to get the ball into the goal was Isaac. "Go!" Coach yelled. Isaac ran and so did Scott. They crashed into each other and hit the ground with a loud thud.

Just then, some people that work with my dad came up to Isaac. They said something to him and then put him in handcuffs. Then the walked away with him.

I ran up to Scott. "Ms. Stilinski you're not supposed to be on the field." Coach yelled at me. I ignored him and continued to Scott.

"What's going on?" I asked him. "Well, three things. One: Isaac's being arrested because they think that he killed his father. Two: Derek's been let out of jail. And three: Isaac's a werewolf too.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"What do you mean?" I asked Allison. She had just told me the most ridiculous thing ever.

"I mean my family are werewolf hunters. My aunt told me, and my dad showed me." She said.

"What do you mean showed you?" I asked. "I mean, he took me with him last night and I saw him shoot a werewolf with an arrow." Allison explains.

"We have to make sure that your family doesn't find out about Scott and Isaac being werewolves." I say.

"Speaking of Scott we had the best time two nights ago." Allison giggles. "Really? Tell me about what happened!" I begged.

"Well we were in my room an my parent weren't home and we started kissing and then.....other things happened." She explains.

"What? You guys did the- you- him- oh my god." I stammer, not being able to speak.

"I have so many questions! Was it good? Did it hurt? Did you use a condom?" I asked.

"Yes, a little and of course." Allison answered. "Now tell me what happened with you and Isaac." She adds.

"Not much compared to you guys. We were making out and then this happened." I pushed my hair out of the way to show her the purple bruise that was nowhere close to fading.

"Oh my gosh!" She squeals. "You guys are so cute together!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later, we found out some bad news. Allison's parents had found out that Isaac was a werewolf and sent a guy dressed up and a deputies uniform to go "handle the situation."

But of course, we couldn't let that happen, so Allison, Derek, Stiles and I made a plan.

Allison shot an arrow at the guy that was coming to take Isaac. It hit his leg.

"How are you gonna distract the lady at the front desk?" Stiles asked Derek as we sat in his jeep.

"I'm gonna talk to her." Derek said, annoyed. Then again, he always sounds annoyed.

We all got out of the car. Derek was sweet talking the lady as Stiles and I snuck inside.

As we were walking down the hall, we saw the guy that Allison's parents sent. We knew it was him because his leg was bleeding and he was limping.

After her saw us, he tried to grab both of us, but he only got Stiles. I started running towards the holding cells and Stiles pressed the fire alarm as the guy put him in a headlock.

We all got to the holding cells at the same time, but Isaac wasn't inside of any of them. Where was he?

Just as the man let go of Stiles, werewolf Isaac came and attacked the guy. Stiles and I stood in the corner as we watched Isaac beat the living hell out the the guy.

When he was finished, he looked at us with anger in his eyes. He started to come towards us, but Derek came and growled at him. Isaac was so scared that he sat down in a corner and transformed back to himself.

"How'd you do that?" I ask as we stood up. "I'm the alpha." Derek said.

Just then, Derek and Isaac were gone as my dad and all the other people who work at the station came and saw us with the body of the guy and the holding cell that Isaac was in open.

They all stared at Stiles and I. "He did it!" We both said, pointed to the unconscious body on the ground.