Chapter 25

2 Days later.

After that day, Erica was sent to the hospital, turns out she wasn't taking her meds.

But that's not all that happened, no, there's more. What Peter said in my dream was true. Derek was biting more people to be in his pack. And guess who he bit next?

That's right. Erica.

It's changed her whole demeanor. She's not Erica who was quiet and got on anymore. Now, she's Erica who dresses and acts like a slut. And all of the boys were all over her.

As Mr. Harris would say, "students and their uncontrollable hormones will be the end of this world."

Isaac and I have been really distant from each other lately. I don't know if it's the fact that Derek's completely changing him into a douche bag or what.

"Derek's going to bite someone else." Scott says as he, Stiles and I walk into the cafeteria.

"Who would it be?" Stiles asked. "We have to think. First Isaac, now Erica. It seems like he's choosing people who aren't very popular or are unseen and unappreciated." I explained.

"Who usually sits at that table over there?" Scott asks, pointing to an empty table. We all knew who usually sits there by himself. Boyd.

"Stiles, you check his house. Alex and I will check the ice skating rink." Scott says.

Scott and I ran to the ice rink a fast as we could. We didn't care about skipping school, we just needed to tell Boyd what he's getting into.

We found Boyd at the ice rink, sitting on the ice resurfacer.

"Boyd. We just want to talk." Scott said. "Did Derek tell you everything?" I ask. "And I don't mean going out of control on the full moon, I mean everything."

"He told me about the hunters." Boyd says, stopping the ice resurfacer. "And that's not enough for you to say no? Whatever you want, there's other ways to get it." Scott asked him.

"I just want to not eat lunch alone everyday." Boyd said. "If you're looking for friends, you can do a lot better than Derek." I tell him.

"That really hurts, Alex." Derek says, appearing almost out of no where with his "goons" Erica and Isaac.

We all turned to face him. "I mean, if you're going to review me, at least take some witnesses." Derek says.

"Erica, how's life been for you since we met?" He asked.

"In a word, transformative." Erica answers, showing her fangs and growling.

"Isaac?"

"Well, I was a little bummed about being a fugitive before, but other than that, I'm great." Isaac answered.

"Hold on. This isn't exactly a fair fight." Scott says.

"Then go home, Scott." Derek said.

Isaac and Erica start walking towards Scott and I. But Scott smashed his fist into the ice, cracking it and then looking up to show us his transformed self.

"I meant fair for them." Scott says, letting out a growl.

Erica and Isaac didn't back down, they continued to Scott and started fighting. I looked at Derek then back at the scene happening in front of me.

Seeing them fighting was enough to make my fangs and claws come out. I started towards Erica who jumped on Scott back and yanked her off.

She fell to the ground with a loud thud. Erica quickly stood up again and charged towards me. She punched me in the stomach, and then turned back to Isaac and Scott.

I easily kicked her in her back, making her fall down again. Then I picked her up and slammed her into the side of the ice resurfacer.

I looked at Scott and Isaac fighting. Scott threw Isaac into the wall and Isaac fell to the ground. But he got back up and walked to Scott again.

Erica got up and pushed Scott into Isaac and Isaac grabbed Scott collar and pushed him into the ice resurfacer before pushing him on the ground. Scott's claws scratched against the ice.

Scott stood up and he and Isaac charged towards each other. Before they could hit each other, I used all of my strength to grab Isaac and push him on the ground. "Remember when I said if you ever touch Scott again, I'll always be on his side?" I say.

Isaac stood up and pushed me down. Scott pushed Isaac back down and started banging his head into the ice repeatedly.

Erica jumped on Scott's back again but Scott easily backed up into the ice resurfacer and pushed her into it. Erica hit the machine with a "thud."

Isaac tried to hit Scott again, but I quickly grabbed his shirt and pulled him. Then I punched him in his stomach. Isaac bent over to clutch his stomach and I karate chopped him in his back.

Isaac fell to his knees and Scott kicked him in his face. I wasn't even angry. Isaac messed with Scott, he deserved it because Derek was changing him.

Erica and Isaac were both on the floor.

"Don't you get it?! He's not doing this for you!" Scott growled. "He's just adding to his own power. It's just all about him!" I added.

"He makes you feel like he's giving you some type of gift when all he's really doing is turning you into a bunch of guard dogs!" Scott said, grabbing Isaac by his shirt and sliding him over to Derek's feet. I did the same to Erica.

"It's true. It is about power." Derek admits, slowly walking to where Scott and I were standing. Derek flicked his claws out, his eyes turned red and he twitched a bit before showing his werewolf self and growling.

Derek head butted Scott before using his claws to scratched his stomach. Then he used his fist to hit Scott with an uppercut.

Scott elbowed Derek in his face, making him stumble backwards. Derek smiled as they both walked towards each other. Scott put his fists up weakly, ready to fight.

Derek grabbed Scott, but I jumped on his back, putting him in a headlock. Derek easily threw me off, causing my back to hit the ice, hard.

He began punching Scott repeatedly in his face before pushing him into the ice. Scott started coughing up blood.

Derek stepped on Scott's neck, making it difficult for him to breathe. It was hard to see my friend being hurt like this.

I stood up and kicked Derek in his back. Derek turned around, scratched my face and twisted my arm, surely breaking it. I yelled in pain and fell to the ground.

All Boyd could do was watch in horror. Derek walked back to Isaac and Erica and Boyd got off of the ice resurfacer.

"Don't. You don't want to be like him." Scott told Boyd. "You're right." Boyd said, lifting his short up to reveal a bite mark.

"I want to be like you." He says, before walking off with Derek, Isaac and Erica, his new pack.