Chapter 15

The next day, I actually went to school. Of course I didn't miss it.

I walked with Stiles and Scott to the class we all had first, Chemistry with Mr. Harris.

We all hated Mr. Harris, at least, I did. He was so annoying and always thought that none of us would ever succeed in life an end up working at McDonalds.

Just because you're a teacher, teaching the most boring subject in the world, doesn't mean you have to ruin other peoples hopes and dreams. Take a chill pill, Mr. Harris.

We entered the classroom. Everyone was taking their seats. I sat next to Scott, which happened to be right in front of Isaac and Stiles.

"Ms. Stilinski and Mr. Lahey, glad to have you two back. How ironic that you both "missed" my class yesterday." Mr. Harris says, making quotation marks with his fingers at "missed."

"Are you trying to say that we skipped your class?" I ask. "Together?" Isaac added.

"That's exactly what I'm saying. And for that, detention after school. Both of you." Mr. Harris said. Geez, this teacher is always on my case.

Isaac and I looked at each other before turning back to the teacher. "You're not serious." We said at the same time.

"Oh, but I am." He replies. "Now everyone take out your books and...." I zoned out from listening to whatever else he had to say. I slouched in my chair and sighed. Looks like that recorded episode of The Walking Dead is sadly, no longer being watched today.

Thanks to the awesome Mr. Harris. (Note the sarcasm)
~~~~~~~~~~~
"I hope this teaches you a lesson to never skip my class again." Mr. Harris takes a seat in the classroom.

It was empty besides him, me and Isaac. And out of all the other chairs Isaac could've sat in, he sat in the one next to me. Great.

"We didn't even skip together. In fact, I didn't even skip. I stayed home because my dad let me." I protested, but it was no use. This stubborn teacher never believes anything.

"You're grade is almost perfect, Ms. Stilinski. Why would you want to skip?" He completely ignores what I said before.

I didn't say anything. I just sighed and put my head down on the desk. Isaac must've felt me being tense because he slowly put his hand over mine.

He was hesitant to do it at first. He most likely thought I was mad at him and thought I would push him away. But I didn't.

I raised my head up and looked at him. I put my other hand over his.

Mr. Harris started packing up to leave. Isaac and I did the same.

"Where do you two think you're going?" He asked. 

"We thought that-" Isaac started. "Well you thought wrong. Sit down." He instructed.

We did as told. "I'm leaving. But you two are gonna stay here until detention is over, which is 6. And don't try anything funny. There's a janitor here and he'll tell me if either of you leave before time." He explained.

Isaac and I both grunted before seeing Mr. Harris walk out of the room.

"I hate him." I admit. "Who doesn't?" Isaac asked.

It was quiet until Isaac spoke up. "Alex, I'm so sorry for being mad at you. You were totally right about not needing me to take care of you. I should've listened when you said you were fine." He smiled.

I returned the smile and Isaac and I kissed. I broke the kiss but Isaac put his hand on my back to keep me from moving away.

"Babe." I call, pulling away again. "What?" He asked. I stood up and locked the door to the room. Then I pulled the blinds down so that no one could see us if they passed the room.

I went to Mr. Harris's desk and sat on it, unzipping my sweater and took it off. Isaac came to me and stood in between my legs.

We kissed again and his hands traveled to the hem of my shirt. I took my shirt off and then took his shirt off.

"Are we really gonna do it inside a classroom?" I asked him, smiling. "I guess so. But we don't have to if you don't want to." Isaac says with innocent eyes.

I hate it when he acts innocent, but it turns me on so much.

I took off my bra, wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him to kiss me. I slid my hand from his neck to his black jeans.

He took the signal and slid his pants down, followed by mine. Leaving us both in our underwear.

"We need a condom." Isaac says, pulling back. "Crap, I forgot about that." I said.

He started searching cabinets. "Isaac." I called him. He started searching through Mr. Harris's drawers in his desk.

"Do you honestly think you're gonna find a condom in-" I was cut off. "Found one. It was in the drawer where he keeps the things that he takes away from students." Isaac laughed, holding up the small package.

I giggled and Isaac returned to my lips. He swept everything off the desk and laid me down on it. He started kissing every where from my lips to my belly button. He stopped at the top of my underwear. I slid them off and Isaac began kissing my inner thighs.

"Tease." I called him. He smirked. I closed my eyes.

Let's just say, detention wasn't as boring as we thought it might be.