18

Troye and Connor didn't leave each other that night. Troye spent the night over Connor's house, and they spent their time cuddling, watching movies, and making out - their normal routine. It was Friday, anyways. (I time skipped) Nobody was home, at the moment though, because they had gone out somewhere.

And they were both extremely happy.

Troye let out a quiet happy sigh. He was sat in Connor's lap, and his arms were around his waist.

Connor smiled. "You're so cute. Can I marry you someday?"

Troye giggled. "We could get married tonight if you really wanna," he jokes. Connor laughs.

"I love you so much," he says, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"You know, you don't have to say I love you to say I love you," Troye said after Connor had said 'I love you.'

"Like, would saying 'I hate you' be considered saying I love you? That's our always," Connor said with a small smile.

"Yeah, just like that." Troye glanced outside, and it was dark outside. He could also see the stars. "I just wanna see the stars with you, so come on!" Troye jumped up, grabbing Connor by the wrist and pulling him outside with him.

"Woah, slow down," Connor said, stumbling a bit.

"Sorry," Troye said with a giggle.

Once they were outside, Troye laid down on the ground, patting the space next to him. Connor joined him, staring up at the stars. Troye grabbed his hand and laced their fingers together. Connor looked down at their hands and smiled, looking back up at the stars. He let out a happy sigh.

This is perfect.

A shooting star shot across the sky, and Troye looked at Connor.

"Make a wish, Connor."

"I already have my wish," Connor said, looking at Troye.

"What's that?" He asked, and Connor grinned.

"To be with you," he said. Troye smiled, cuddling into Connor's side as they continued to look up at the sky. He was warm and cozy.

"Did you make a wish?" Connor retorted. Troye nodded.

"I did," he says. "But I can't tell you, or it won't come true," he said, and Connor rolled his eyes, hitting him lightly. Troye laughed.

Connor pressed a short kiss to his lips. It was a little too short for Troye's liking, however.

Troye pouted when he pulled away, and so he leaned in, kissing him again. He pulled his body as close to him as he could manage.

Again. This is so perfect.

~~~

They were back in the house, and it was later in the night. Connor's family had returned home, but Troye and Connor were in Connor's room, so oh well.

The door was locked and Troye was pinned to the bed, Connor kissing his neck, just like Troye had done to Connor a few weeks back during their wrestling session. This time, Connor was on the hunt for Troye's sweet spot.

Troye bit his lip, giving a small whimper once his sweet spot was finally located. Connor mentally grinned to himself, as he began to suck on his sweet spot. More whimpers and a few quiet moans slipped from Troye.

Fucking hell, Troye thought to himself. This boy makes me melt faster than chocolate.

Troye had to tilt his head to the side a bit more so that Connor had more space.

And that night, all sorts of magic happened...

A/N: Grr these chapters just keep getting shorter.

Getting shorter like your emotions because I'm destroying them. ;D