13

Connor's breath hitched and his heart stopped for a moment when he heard his phone vibrate. Connor looked at Troye, and Troye then gestured for him to check his phone.

Slowly, Connor reached over, picking up his phone. He unlocks it, reading the text.

N- 'Oh gosh, sorry Con! But, here's what's up with mom. She's got a concussion along with a fractured bone in her arm. She's okay, other than that. But she's going to be in the hospital for a little while.'

Connor let out a breath of relief. He was so glad that his mother was okay.

He looked at Troye and smiled, as if to say, 'Everything's fine. She's okay,' without even speaking. Troye smiled in response.

C- 'Oh thank god 😌🙌🏻 I was so worried. Thank you for telling me, because that just took a lot of worries and stress off of my shoulders.'

N- 'I bet it did. You're welcome, see you at home! Oh, wait, also, I have a question. That boy you were with - who is he?'

Connor showed Troye the text. "Should we tell her or...?"

"Only if you want to," Troye said, smiling. He was totally okay with outing their relationship. Of course he'd be nervous, but still. He just wanted to make sure that Connor was, too.

Connor bit his lip, deciding if he was ready. He had outed many relationships he had with people, but something about Troye changed him. Maybe it was his innocent nature and sweet tones. Maybe it was how he made Connor's heart flutter and race.

Maybe it's because Connor was truly in love this time.

But there was something - just something - that changed him and his badass, bad boy, player, heartbreaker nature.

He decided he was ready, and so he typed back to Nicola:

C- 'He's my boyfriend. His name is Troye. Also, you and dad don't really mind if he stays over a few nights, do you? He's been having some troubles lately and needs me.'

N- 'No, of course we don't mind. As long as you don't do anything (you know what I mean 😉)'

Connor groaned, blushing mildly at Nicola's text to Connor. Troye saw Connor's face heat up.

"Oh gosh, what did she say?" He asked, bracing himself for whatever it was.

"She said that her and dad doesn't mind if you stay over, as long as we don't 'do anything'," he said, his face only heating up more when he had said that out loud to Troye.

Troye giggled. "Oh my gosh."

"No, it's not funny!" Connor said. "You're mean," he pouted.

"It is funny," Troye said. "Yeah, and you're cute," he said, before giving a small wink.

Connor pushed him a little bit but playfully, and then Troye did the same back to him.

Soon enough, they were rolling around on the floor in a full-out wrestling match.

"I won't let you win!" Connor shouted, pinning Troye to the ground.

"Ha, like you will even win," Troye said, before flipping them over, grabbing Connor's wrists and pinning them to the ground, along with the rest of his body.

Connor tried to flip them back over so that he was on top, but surprisingly, Troye was stronger than he expected. He pouted.

"This isn't fair," he said.

"Awh, is little Connor upset that he's losing?" Troye taunts. Connor manages to flip them over again.

"In your dreams, bitch," he says, putting Troye into the same position he had put Connor in, pinning him down.

"That's quite rude," Troye says, but not actually meaning it.

"I am rude. Deal with it," he retorts, but also not actually meaning it.

"I hate you," Troye says, staring up into Connor's green eyes.

"Hate you too," he says with a playful wink, staring back down into Troye's big blue eyes.

"Perhaps 'I hate you' can be our always," Troye says, grinning. Connor smiled.

"Oh, so now this is 'The Fault In Our Stars'?" Connor asks with a giggle.

"Yes. Yes it is," he says, rolling his eyes, still grinning. "But I'm sorta serious."

"Okay then. 'I hate you' shall be our always, then."

"I hate you," Troye whispers, and Connor leans down so their faces were centimeters apart.

"I hate you too."

Connor leaned down a little more so their lips brushed together, before pulling back, smirking.

Troye groaned. "Fucking tease," he says, and Connor chuckles. Troye just pouts.

"I am, yes," he retorts, sticking his tongue out at Troye for a second.

"Well you know what, then?" Troye asks, raising an eyebrow. Connor is curious as to what he's going to say or do.

"What?"

Troye flipped them over and pinned Connor to the ground. "I won't let you tease me like that."

He smashed his lips onto Connor's. Connor just smiled a little bit. Troye kept him pinned to the ground.

Connor gently bites Troye's lower lip, releasing it after a few seconds, pressing their lips back together.

Troye let go of his wrists, running a hand through Connor's soft hair. Connor wrapped his arms around Troye's waist.

He ran his tongue along Connor's lower lip, but he denied him access. Troye gently pushed his knee into Connor's nether regions, making Connor gasp at the sudden gesture. Troye takes the opportunity and slides his tongue into Connor's mouth.

A few minutes later, the kiss gets very heated, and Troye pulls away before if goes a bit too far. Troye wasn't completely finished with Connor yet, though.

His lips move down to his neck, and he begins to gently kiss his neck, searching around for Connor's sweet spot. He finds it rather quickly, knowing he found it when Connor lets out a small whimper. He bites his lip as Troye begins to suck on his sweet spot.

"Fuck," Connor said quietly, his voice sounding a bit strained. "I hate you."

Troye pulls away briefly. "I hate you too," he muttered against his neck, before returning to his previous actions.

Connor grips Troye's shirt in his fists, biting his lip as Troye continued to suck on his neck.

About 10 minutes later, Troye pulls away, viewing his work of art. He grins to himself, still looking at the purple bruise.

"You're officially mine now," Troye said, grinning at Connor before getting off of him. Connor blushed lightly, before sitting up.

"If that's what happens when I tease you, I might do that more often," Connor jokes, and Troye just rolls his eyes.

For the rest of the night, they cuddled on the couch, watching a movie.

But Connor couldn't stop thinking about how he'd have to try to convince his friends to let him stop the plan and let him just be happy.

Although, he tried pushing those thoughts aside, living in the moment.

A/N: Too much fluff... 😏😉 May get dramatic soon, I'm not sure. I'll think about it. But I hope you liked this chapter!