16

It's been about a month and a half - Troye and Connor's relationship is still going strong, only growing stronger... Sort of...

A lot had happened in that month-and-a-half. Here's what happened;

-Troye's parents had gotten divorced, and so now he only lived with his dad. His mum had moved out, leaving all of Troye and his siblings with his dad. (I have no clue how divorces work so oops)

-The funeral for Connor's mom. It had to happen. But Troye was there with him the entire time, and he had felt a little bit better.

-Connor's friends were still waiting for Connor to make his decision, which he wouldn't make one for another 4 months or so.

-The bullying that Troye had been experiencing had stopped... For now.

There was a lot more, but too many to name.

Oh, did I mention?

Connor and Troye also got into a fight.

~~~

"Connah, why would you do that?" Troye asked, feeling very hurt.

"Troye, I-" Connor sighed. "I'm sorry. I didn't want to, I swear I didn't! I begged and pleaded but... But... He just wouldn't quit it. He just sort of forced me into it."

Troye bit his lip, looking down at the ground, wondering if Connor was telling the truth or not.

This is Troye's side of the story. What had happened was that sometime during school. Connor was kissing another boy.

But what really happened was...

*Flashback to earlier...*

"So, Connor," one of Connor's friends had said. He didn't quite remember him, however, as they were only in grades 1-5 together. "You're gay, are you?"

Connor was confused. How did he know?

Then he remembered - he was one of the guys who was beating up Troye a while back.

"Yeah...?" Connor said, confused. "Why?"

"Because," the boy said, growing closer to him. "I am too."

Connor's eyes widened as the boy got extremely close, their faces inches away.

"No," he said, trying to push the boy away. "No, no, no, no, no! I can't let you do this," Connor said, struggling as the boy pressed his body against Connor's quite roughly, pinning him to the locker.

"Why not?" The boy questioned, his voice low.

"Because I'm dating someone! I can't let him get hurt because I supposedly kissed you on purpose." Connor managed to find a way out, but the guy pressed his knee into Connor's nether regions gently, making Connor bite his lip. "I won't let you do this."

"Wel, that's too bad. You can't do anything about it, as you're pinned against the locker," he said, before forcefully slamming his lips to Connor's. Connor tried turning his head away, but that didn't work.

A few seconds later, his eyes are still open, and he sees Troye.

Troye just saw what happened.

Fuck.

The boy finally got off a few seconds later.

"Good luck with your boyfriend," he stated, before running off.

Troye ran off too, but in the opposite direction. Connor turned around and banged his head against his locker gently a few times, muttering, "Fuck my life," over and over again. He did that until a teacher made him stop.

*Back to reality*

"Connor I don't know if you're telling the truth or not..."

Connor slowly moved closer to Troye. "Troye, I would never ever do that to you. I can't hurt you like that," he said gently.

"I think-" Troye said, taking a deep breath. "As much as this is going to hurt..."

Troye no.

Please no.

Please don't say what I think you're going to say.

Please.

"I think we need to take a break. Just for a little while."

Connor's eyes were welled with tears, just like Troye's.

"W-what? Troye no, please tell me you're kidding," he said, his voice shaking.

Troye shook his head. "I wish I were. I think it's for the best."

"But I c-can't lose you. I n-need you," Connor whispered. "And I know you need me too. I just can't lose you."

"Connor, I'm sorry. I really am," he says, a few tears rolling down his cheeks. "But we need a break. I think we do," he says, moving towards the door.

"So... We're breaking up?" Connor said, nearly a whisper. Troye didn't answer.

How stupid of a question was that? Of course we're breaking up. He said 'We need a break' which always means 'We're breaking up', he thinks to himself.

Troye walked out, closing the door behind him.

"Goodbye, blue-eyed boy," Connor said, before collapsing to the floor, crying his eyes out.

Meanwhile, Troye was walking back towards his house. Before he turned the corner, he turned around and glanced back at Connor's house.

"Goodbye, green-eyed boy," he says, before running back to his own house.

And as soon as Troye got there, he ran past everyone else and to his room, before shutting and locking the door behind him. He slumped to the floor and cried.

God, why do I have to be so stupid?? I should've just forgiven him. This is all my fault. Our broken hearts are all my fault.

A/N: ...

I have no words for what I have written.

#StillSorryNotSorry