✴Nineteen✴

Once I woke up from my short nap, I found Ryan in the same place, I last saw him when I woke up with a start. He looked so worried. I even pushed away the mean stuffs he had done to me or what I assumed he'd done to me. Rebecca's and Ashley's words kept dancing in my head in a non stop loop, I couldn't help but think about Ryan way too much.

The doctor told me I was anaemic and all that, he asked me to have healthy foods. He stressed on that 'healthy foods' since he had found out that I was living my life happily with just cookies and cupcakes. Not just any cookies and cupcakes, it was the world's best cookies and cupcake made with love by Head Luna Sadie.

Caleb and Brittany had come too. Caleb thought I'd died and brought me some flowers. Pft. Idiot.

They didn't inform Granny, thankfully. I don't want her to fall sick by worrying over me.

I got discharged from Ben's house to Ryan's house. We were in the living room, along with Zander and his family too. The elders were having a talk inside the office room and us, the kids were outside in living room.

"Well, Katelyn dear, you can go back to your house now." Nick said once all of them stepped out of the office room and shocked me and the others in the living room as well.

"What?" Ryan, Zander and Rebecca yelled in unison. I asked that question in my head. It isn't my house so there's no need for me to be upset about leaving this place nor questioning about it. But, I did feel sad and didn't wanna leave this place so soon. Not when I'm ushering to make my choice as per Wolf Goddess's order.

"It's for her own good. She had been worked up so much lately with so much burden in making a choice and all that." Alpha Louis, Ryan's dad answered. He's voicing out my thoughts but I didn't wanna leave.

Ryan turned to look at me. I was looking at him too. It's because others were looking at Nick and Louis and only Ryan turned to look at me.

His eyes held so many emotions and I couldn't grasp just one. He looked hurt, sad, longing, disappointed and the most disturbing emotion was love. Yeah, I saw that in his eyes. Don't ask me how I knew it was love? I just did. I quickly looked away and now I locked eyes with Zander. He shot me one of his cute smile which made me to smile back at him too.

"Okay, Alpha Nick. I think I should go pack my stuffs now." I said as I got up from the couch and was about to head to my room.

"Your things shall remain here. You can come here whenever you want and stay at anyone's place. But you gotta make your choice within the next two weeks." Alpha Leonard, Zander's dad said.

Nope, I've got only two days time in making my choice. I couldn't say it out loud though. Then, there would be lot of questions thrown at me and I wouldn't be able to answer them for sure. I don't know how they'll react if I said that Wolf Goddess had spoken to me and about the pack's doom and blah. I was a bit terrified too. Anyways, she asked me not to tell anyone. I'm not doing anything wrong.

I nodded and shot Caleb and Brittany a look. They got it and rose up to leave. Rebecca, Ashley, Luna Sarah and Helen and Head Luna Sadie squeezed me in a separate hugs. Head Alpha Nick hugged me too. Alpha Leonard and Louis pulled me in for a hug and surprised me. Awe, it felt so good. Having to spend my seventeen years of life with my Granny and listening to some stories about my parents gave me only a little bit of happiness. But being with these people was amazing and I realized being part of it too. Till I make my choice, I gotta be away from them. Fine.

I walked over to the guys since they were the last ones to say goodbye.

Zander was first, he hugged me softly, I hugged him back too. Awe, the same warmth. Just what I needed at the moment. As we pulled back he looked into my eyes and said, "Bye, Kate. Take care." With that he planted a kiss near my lips, on my cheek. His lips did touch mine in the process. He pulled back with a huge grin.

We heard a mild growl from our left. Yes, it was Ryan.

"Ryan!" Luna Helen scolded playfully.

As I walked over to him to say goodbye, he just walked past me shaking in what I assumed to be anger or something, and ran out of the house. I looked at the others and each of them had different expressions but all I felt was confusion and hurt.

Finally, I waved at all of them while Caleb started his car, with Brittany in front and I, at the back. I think Ryan ran off into woods to shift and have a run.

I felt so guilty without any reason. It was Zander who had kissed me and I couldn't push him away or anything. Ryan could've kissed me too instead he chose to run away, growling in anger.

Gosh! I sounded like a girl with two husbands or something.