✴Eighteen✴

Katelyn's POV:

I found myself to be in a room which had no windows or I couldn't see a thing. It was completely dark. I'm not sure if it's a room or an open space in first place.

Then, there came a light at one corner. Cool, that may be the exit. I walked towards it and suddenly the whole place got lit up and I couldn't handle that much brightness so I had to close my eyes for awhile. Damn! Am I having a hangover or something? I don't remember me, drinking for the past years. Actually I've never had an alcohol till now in life. Loser. I know. But I'm fine being this way.

"You're an amazing person, Katelyn." A voice boomed in the air and startled me. It's a woman's voice. It was so..so melody like. I've never heard a voice like that before.

I turned around and looked in all the directions but I found no one. Before it was like as if I was in a black room now with light, it's like a white room.

"Is anyone there?" I asked, taking few steps forward very slowly and cautiously.

"Here." A voice, the same voice spoke up from behind. I turned around in slow motion and paralyzed in my place.

There was a lady, so damn beautiful and she was glowing more than the sun itself but not in the harsh and burning way but the brightness was too much, yet I could see her. She was the definition for beautiful and she would pass Miss Universe in a single round.

She chuckled. Huh?

"Dear, I can read your thoughts." She gave me her breathtaking smile.

Can read my thoughts? I was paralysed to another degree too.

"I need to talk to you about something." She said and I involuntarily nodded my head.

"Nicolas might have given you a month time to make your choice." She started. Oh! She knows the Head Alpha Nick. I nodded in acknowledgment.

"Well, you have to make the choice within two days time." She went on and I was blinking in confusion. She did stop in between to take in my expressions.

"The bond between you and the guys are strong. You have to chose 'the one', get marked and mated. Earlier it happens, welfare of the two packs gets stronger. But if the mating is delayed or denied then there's a chance of either packs to see it's doom." She dropped a bomb on my head. I knelt down in shock.

What? Doom of the packs? What is she saying? I was only staring at the patternless floor, thinking over and over about what she had just said.

After thinking for too long, I lifted my head up to check up on her. What if she had disappeared, she was there, waiting patiently for my reply or any reaction.

"But- but I'm confused and not sure of whom I like the most." I sighed. Yeah, I was badly confused and couldn't talk about this to any one.

"Katelyn dear, just imagine a life without any one of the guys. If you feel devastated, empty, broken and lifeless while imagining a life without one of them, then that's the one." She said, approaching me slowly.

I nodded.

"Um- may I know who are you?" I asked shyly. I didn't know how to ask that question but I wanted to know her.

She chuckled and said the most shocking and jaw dropping answer which I've never dreamt of even in my wild dreams.

"I'm the Wolf Goddess."

I gasped and felt myself waking up to reality, breathing heavily.

"Hey! You're okay." Ryan shushed me with his hands cupping my face. He looked tired and sleepless. I looked around and it looked like a hospital room.

Geez! It was all a dream.

"Yes, but I'm real." A voice, her voice, Wolf Goddess's voice, vibrated in the air and I looked everywhere but I couldn't see anyone.

"Kate? You okay?" Ryan shook my shoulder.

Oh my God! She spoke to me in my dream. She's real and whatever she had told me were real too. Should I talk about it to anyone?

"No, you don't have to. I'll do it. All you have to do is make the choice. Bye dear." With that the voice was heard no more. Ryan was doing all sorts of things to make me act normal. I think it's, just me who could hear her.

"Ryan, I'm fine, stop breaking my face and shoulder." I said in a low voice and laid back down on the bed and closed my eyes.

I felt so exhausted. A hand held mine and squeezed. I liked it so I went back to sleep, holding Ryan's hand.

Now I gotta make my choice. Damn.