✴Five✴

Caleb, Zander and I started walking towards the houses. I happened to be in between both the guys. As we were walking, Zander's hand was only a few inches away. Whenever my hand got closer to his or the other way around, there was some pull. It was like, if you played with two magnets, trying to connect the like poles, there would be some kind of force, which is more like repelling and attracting at the same time. That's how I felt at the moment.

Finally after playing with the magnetic like pulls, he held my hand and intertwined his fingers in mine. Awe, the warmness was back and I didn't protest about him holding my hand. I think this magnetic pull was mate's thingy effects. May be.

The house and the other people came into view. I, immediately got so nervous. I felt my whole body sweating and radiating heat but the climate was a bit cold. Stupid nervousness.

Zander squeezed my hand and when I looked up at him, he just blinked and gave me one of his warm and assuring smile. I nodded and continued walking, pushing aside those uneasy feelings.

Brittany was still in shock with her hands on her mouth with Mr. and Mrs. Graham standing beside her, a bit worried and confused. Next, I noticed, Ryan, standing next to Rebecca, glaring at me, us, it was more like a death glare. I even noticed his eyes travelling to our connected hands and he shot laser through it. I shrugged it off and so did Zander.

There erupted few 'awws' and 'cutes' when we got to the center of the area where everyone could see us now. I gulped louldy when two bulky men came to us. When I turned to my left, Caleb was missing.

Ditcher of this year award goes to Caleb.

"Honey, don't worry, okay?" Mrs. Graham butted in and said smoothly. Yeah, I was in need of that, Mrs. Graham. Thanks. I just nodded and looked back to the two men. Who looked, strangely and undoubtedly familiar to me.

"Bring her, inside. Let's talk." The one with spectacles said and left along with the other man, who didn't have spectacles on. Inside? Talk?

"Huh?" I couldn't form any coherent sentence, let alone say a word to Zander. So, I used this easy questioning word along with questioning expressions by scrunching my brows and all that, so he gets the message.

"It's my Dad and the other one is Ryan's. You don't have to be nervous about anything. Ryan and I'll take care of it." Zander shot a knowing look at Ryan, who was still trying his level best to shoot out his laser beam and burn mine and Zander's hands. Dude! You're just a werewolf, not a Superman.

Ryan huffed and was by my side in an instant. I was totally exhausted to even argue with this guy or push him away. So, I walked along with them.

Again, I was in the middle. I feel like a Queen, right now. Wooooow. Hehe.

We stepped inside their huge house. I don't know whose house is this. Zander's? Or Ryan's? Whatever. I just wanna run back home and never step out of the house, ever. Im dead tired.

Inside there were the two men's who had asked us to come inside and one old couple. Then, two ladies were there too.

"Sit down, all of you." The oldman said, gesturing to the couches opposite to theirs. Oh! I was still holding Zander's hand. The three of us complied and took our seats. The couch itself was so comfy I just wanted to lean back and sleep.

"Well, I hope that you know about us." Zander's dad asked me.

I nodded my head, slowly. I wasn't sure whether I'm allowed to open my mouth here. So, I went along with sign languages.

"I'm Leonard Adams, Zander's father. Then, this is Louis Adams, Ryan's father and also my brother." Zander's dad went on. Wait? Brother????? Zander and Ryan are cousins?? Then why is that there are two separate packs? Gosh! These questions makes me even more tired. I gotta ask Caleb tomorrow.