✴Eleven✴

Dedicated to @Isabelle27xoxo

Thanks a lot for reading and voting my story Isabelle27xoxo. You're the only one who's reading it XD And it really means a lot.

⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪

My stay at Zander's house is over. Yup. A week flew off in a flash. Though Zan had to spend much of his time, doing his Alpha duties after school, somehow he made himself out of it and spent some time with me.

In these 6days, oh, we couldn't call it a week since the first day, Sunday was the day when Alpha Nick, announced this super idea of me, having to stay in both the guys' houses. So, its just 6days.

So, in these 6days, I did learn a lot about Zander. He's a sweetheart, everyone knows that. Other than that, I found that he's too dedicated when it comes to the alpha duties or anything, Alpha Leonard or Alpha Nicolas asks him to do. He's got wonderful self control because till now he had only kissed me before going to bed.

Luna Sadie and Sarah were pretty cool and awesome too. Whenever I'm all alone, either Sarah or Sadie used to spend some time with me.

Oh! Luna Sarah got a bit emotional when I left their house. But that was too much. Come on, I'm going to the house which is practically just two or three feet away from their house. She could even talk from her room window or anything. Anyways, others felt it was over dramatic and ignored her but I found it was cute. And hugged her for a very longtime. That lady deserved it.

I think the bond stuff is working. Whenever Zander was around, I felt happy and excited for no reason at all and when he wasn't around, I felt as if something was missing in me though everything was perfectly fine.

I don't know what's in store for me, at Ryan's place. Something tells me that it isn't gonna turn out as good as my stay at Zander's had been.

Thank God! I've Rebecca and Ashley here. Oh! I'm in my new room at Ryan's place now. How fantastic!
⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪⚪
A/N: I have to update everyday since I've taken up #JustWriteIt pledge. So, whoever reads my story bear with me. I'm just writing whatever comes to my mind but the ending is perfectly planned. XP