Chapter 21

'Yon?' Mai's conscious and muscles forced her to witness the scene. There was no time for Mai to even look away. She was already splattered with blood. Both GD and T.O.P was so shocked that they couldn't do anything. All they heard was the shouting of the man.
"YON! Why... Why!!!!" The man sobbed hugging his lifeless daughter who is only about 11 years old.
"Yon..." Mai muttered,"Yon..?".
T.O.P heard Mai's calling, he thought that the car accident had brought Mai's memory back. Just when he was about to ask her.
"Who.. Is Yon?.. Is there a person called Yon in my life? Who ... Is she to me?" Mai questioned the both of them. T.O.P was astonished. Even the car accident like these did not regain Mai's memory. She must be deeply hurt that she wants to forget her past memories completely.
"It's nobody! You don't know anyone who's name is called Yon!" GD quickly responded.
"Then.. What's this feeling? Like I.. Experienced it before ?" Mai asked.
"...well... That's be.."
"That's because it's similar to what happened to you." T.O.P continued from GD's broken sentence.
"Mai! You know what let's go back! My stomach is complaining you know~" GD whined. Dragging Mai out of her "recalling memory world". Before she nod her head, T.O.P was already pushing her wheelchair over the bloody road.
As for the blood splattered on Mai, it wasn't much. After getting back to the ward, T.O.P called in nurse to help Mai to change her clothes.
"RICE TIME MAI! BE HAPPY!" GD's voice was heard before he was even in the room. The tone that GD spoked in made Mai giggled and temporarily forgot about the incident just now.
"Ahhhhh! So full and satisfying!" T.O.P praised.
Mai nodded in agreement," rice is the best thing in the world!"
(GD burped without covering his mouth)
"YARHHH where's your manners!" T.O.P complained.
"Hehe sorry." GD apologized. While Mai giggled at his action.
"When will I be discharged?" Mai asked.
"A few more weeks. You leg need to recover first." T.O.P said.
The little girl's incident slowly passed in their heads. It is slowly forgotten.

"Sorry may I ask which ward does this guy goes to?" A girl holding a picture of a guy asking the nurse at the nurse station.
"Ohhh this guy? He goes to ward 0818. Go straight and the room is on your left." The nurse replied.
"Thank you!" The girl smiled and left for the room.
"0815..0816..0817..0818! Found it!" She knocked the door and entered the room.
"You guys came! What's for lunch! " Mai exclaimed without looking as she heard the door opening.
"Mai, it's me. Eun song." The girl said.
Her unfamiliar voice made Mai looked up.
"Who.. Are you? Do I know you?" Mai scanned Eun song's face.
"You.. Don't remember me ?" Eun song asked with a face of disbelief.
...
"I am sorry. I don't remember anything." Mai threw Eun song an apologetical look.
"It's okay! Do u mind my telling them to you?" Eun song offered.
"Sure" Mai nodded," if you don't mind".
Eun song begin telling Mai how they met, and what was Mai like in school.
"You were really oblivious to your surrounding! U didn't even ask for my name!" Eun song complained.
"Haha. I am so sorry. I wonder why was I like that." Mai laughed.
"But your singing is really wonderful! It's like.. Like an angel." Eun song praised.
Mai smiled.
Then suddenly, the name yon flashed into her mind.
"Eun song.." Mai called.
"Yea?"
"Do you, by any chance know a girl name Yon?" Mai looked at her eagerly.
Eun song looked shocked back at Mai.
"Yea.. I do,"Eun song paused," she is your.."
"Mai!! Lunch is here!!!" GD stormed in.
Cutting Eun song off.
"Hey GD! What's for lunch?" The atmosphere in the room was changed immediately upon the arrival of GD.
"RICE!"
"RICE!"the two of them exclaimed simultaneously. Then Mai and GD broke into laughter.
"Mai, I think it's time for me to go, enjoy your lunch." Eun song said as she peeped at GD. Who didn't even bother to look at her.
"Eun song! U wanna join us for lunch?" Mai invited.
Before Eun song could say anything, GD snapped," I only bought lunch for the two of us. We do not have enough."
Mai slapped GD hard on his back.
"Ouch!" GD whined.
Mai threw him a glare.
"It's okay, my mum is waiting for me at home." Eun song smiles awkwardly.
"Bye Mai, see you next time!" Eun song said as she waved goodbye.
"Why u did that to her!" Mai said as she threw her pillow hard on GD.
GD perfectly dodged.
"I don't like her." GD explained.
"Do you know what's called being gentleman?" Mai snapped and threw another pillow at GD.
GD stoned by the sentence. It was the same sentence that Eun song said to him before. The pillow hit GD directly in the face.
Before Mai knew it, GD ran out of the room and chased after Eun song.
'It's time to make everything clear. '