Chapter 8

Mai's POV
I am still wondering why am I  here. I buried my face into my hands trying to recall what happened.
But... No I  can't remember, the only thing I  remembered was that Yon and I were both carried by our boyfriend to the ball. The ball was so crazy... Everyone is high.Even... I screeched her eyes...even Yon drank a lot of wine. Then... I remembered that all the while she was dancing with GD. I didn't pay too much attention of Yon because I  believed that he is a good man.. But now seems...unsure.
I  just found her sister...and she is now lying in front of her looking lifeless.
GD's POV
"I... Was dancing with Mai all the time." GD muttered. He saw something that he will never want to see in him whole life. Mai's crying face appeared in his mind, he felt the pain in his chest. He want to find Mai now. 'She must be suffering i have to be with her'  But want exactly happened? "Yon is all the while with T.O.P, the both of them were so high... I didn't see Eun Song..
Oh... That boring witch... I never want to see her again. But is she is at the ball then must probably it is she who did it. But did what?" GD sounded a bit drunk," I think... I am drank." As he used he back hair and touched his forehead.
T.O.P 's POV
I am with Yon. We were just drinking like every ball I do. She is quite a drinker. We were so happy and excited. Though I kept feeling that she is the girl that I sang with on the rooftop. It feels just different. Wait... What am I saying?! nononono!! Yon should be the girl. Wait what's your question again? Oh what happened? So we were just dancing and dancing and she was a bit drunk that she is abnormal already. Like she will go and dance with people she don't know and kind of flirt I guess? But the point is that I went to the wash room to wash my face when it happened. So I don't know what happened. Like people were all crowded around her. I don't know. I mean like she is my girlfriend! I will never hurt her right?
Eun Song' s POV
Wait what?! GD said it was me?! I was not even at the ball .. What's he thinking am I that wicked to him?! Like seriously?! So basically, I was painting at home. GD should know that I hate balls! Wait... I think he forgot already. Like I am a nothing to him. But how could it be me?! What?! Witness?! Oh... Erm... My painting! But hey! It does not talks.
The door opens...
"Hey I am sorry..." Mai wides her eyes," she is okay now, she need more rest. If this thing happens again. She will die. She have alcohol allegies."
"Thank you doctor!" Mai said in relieve.
Alright time to tell you what had happened.

It happened at the ball. Everyone was so happy because all of them did a good job in the school performance. In reward, the school rewarded them with a school ball. Remember the last scene of the last chapter was T.O.P piggy bag Yon and GD princess hug Mai. They appeared like this in the ball room and everyone gasped. All the girls stared with envy.  All the boys cheered and make noise. Mai struggled to get off. On the other hand, Yon just remained unmoved and blushed.
"May I have the first dance with you, miss park?" GD requested.
"I don't know how to to dance." Mai whispered softly.
"It's okay I will lead you. So many people looking, you don't want the both of us to be embarrassed right?" GD whispered back with a pleading tone.
Mai hesitated and finally nodded her hand. GD smiled. Both of them stared dancing, well I would say... (The author went speechless with Mai's dancing skill.😨) "fascinating".
Mai feels that GD is not like the guy she sang with at the rooftop but the truth is she saw him singing with her. The prove is there...but still, the singing tone is very different maybe he have a sour throat? The day we sang face to face? She feels that T.O.P seems to be the guy that she sang with on the rooftop.Mai shake her head why is she thinking this when her boyfriend is just right in front of her.
From the corner of Mai's eyes, she saw T.O.P and Yon dancing together. She saw that both of them only have each other in each other's eyes. 'They are perfect together. It should not be T.O.P.'
"You okay?" GD asked in concern. Mai smiled at him and nodded. T.O.P turned and saw the action between the of them. 'They must like each other a lot. Mai... Shouldn't be the girl right?' T.O.P questioned himself.
Then the music stopped and everybody started eating and drinking. Many girls came to give a toast to Yon. That's how Yon got really drunk. T.O.P was trying to take all the toast that they served to Yon but the girls insist that Yon have to drink it. And of course Yon drank all of them.
Same goes for Mai. All the girls just swamp towards the sisters and drink with them.

"Tingting... Tingting... Tingting..."
"Ugh! Can those annoying boys just cut it out!" Eun Song threw her phone onto the bed with anger.
She didn't go for the ball, she don't want to see GD Dancing with other girls. She just want to finish her drawing on GD that was unfinished during her art excursion.
"Urg!!! I just want a message from GD concerning why am I not going to the ball! Bet he will never do it."