Chapter 7

Kim Eun Song is having an art excursion. But the drawing on her portrait is not the scenery but a guy. She looked at the guy, and signed," why don't you like me... Is that Park..yon girl is really better than me?"
"Kim Eun Song! What are you doing! Shouldn't you be drawing the scenery why is there a face on your drawing? Is the person a scenery to you?!" The teacher bellowed.
"I'm...sorry!" Eun Song rolled her eyes.
The teacher shook her head and walk off. Complaining to another teacher," She was so nice when she first transferred in! It's only a few months and her attitude change so much! Unbelievable!"
"It should be fine, you know artists always have mood swings." Another teacher defended.
Eun Song stared at the face,GD's face. And then turn the paper started drawing the scenery again. What happened on GD's birthday repeated in her mind again.
After Eun Song scolded Yon she chased after GD.
"GD! Wait for me!" Eun Song ran behind GD. But GD seemed to walk faster. But Eun Song kept shouting his name making everyone staring at them.
"Hey! What's your problem?" GD suddenly stopped and turned around.
"I was just... Thinking whether you are free.. Ton.." Eun Song said softly.
But GD snapped," Sorry! I have a date tonight." Upon hearing that, Eun Song was frustrated and she screamed," IS IT WITH THAT YON GIRL?! WHAT SO NICE ABOUT HER?! THAT YOU LIKE HER SO MUCH?!"
"Oh really? But at least she is better than you. " GD walked off without looking back.
"Why can't we be like how we used to be last time." Eun Song said softly," I didn't kill DG..."
GD and Eun Song were childhood friends and the both of them were really close. They always play together. GD always tells Eun Song to marry him when he grows up. And the both of them will spend hours in the backyard playing with DG. So there was once, GD Had a fever but DG need to be taken out for a walk so GD said," Song, will you take DG for a walk since he is only close to you and since you are gonna be my wife next time. You should get use to walking the dog." And he smirked.
That's when the whole incident happened. So Song and DG were just walking on the pavement. When they were about to cross the road since the green light is on, a car sped towards the Song and DG. Song tried to pull DG back to the pavement but she pulled so hard that left a mark on DG's neck that seemed like it was strangled to death but that was not the cause of the death. The car hit DG and making it fly up. The force was so strong that Eun Song fall forward too. But she caught DG from the sky to floor. But there was a piece of glass on the floor and it pierced into her chest.
The driver was badly injured as he drove onto the pavement and hit a tree.
Soon later, Song was sent to the hospital. And DG of course died.
The first person Song saw was GD, he was crying. She tried to reach for him and wept away the tears but he slapped her hand and screamed," Why you kill DG! Don't you know the importance he have to me?! And you just strangle him to death! You evil witch! I can't believe that I liked you so much! Serve you right to be in a car accident." He slammed the door not giving Song a chance to explain herself. Song teared quietly. Her mum told her afterwards that GD's family moved away. Song nodded her head gently because she knew that this will happen. And the doctor say that she cannot do extreme sports anymore because it will cause her to have breathing difficult as there is a cut on her heart. Basically she love singing but now she only can draw. She kept all this pain with herself. So when she know that GD is coming to this school she want to tell GD that she did not kill DG. Until she met him again she then realize that she still like him and the feeling for him had never disappear. But he seemed that he already forgot the existence of her.
"DG hey! Stop running!" Someone shouted. This brought Eun Song back from her memories. She saw a dog looking at her. It looks exactly like DG and she walked towards the dog slowly and bend down. She hugged to dog and started crying," DG where have you been all these years!!"
"Hey! Let go of him!! Don't you dare kill him again!" Of course it was GD who screamed at Eun Song and snatching the dog from her. And GD walked off with DG in his embrace. Leaving Eun Song behind crying sitting on the grass patch. Yep this is how Eun Song and GD met again.

"Sis can you run faster! The ball is gonna start very soon and the thing is that you are wearing FLATS!" Yon screamed at her sister.
Mai gave her a glare. Then suddenly she was lifted and it was GD smirking at her," omg you are so heavy!" GD teased.
"Hey! Excuse you!!!" Mai shouted back.
But still GD princess hug Mai to the ballroom. From where they are they saw T.O.P bending down to piggy bag Yon. The moment was just too peaceful to enjoy.