Chapter 2

T.O.P, a trainee who had just joined YG entertainment, not really well-known. But his handsome face attracted many attention. However, Mai is not interested in guys and all she cares about is her studies,her singing and of course her grandma. (No.. of course Mai is not lesbian) Every night, Mai will spend her time alone at the rooftop, hum songs and enjoy the cool Breeze up there.

"Oh, I am sorry TOP, there's only one seat left. I am afraid that you have no other choice but to sit there." The teacher said. TOP  nodded politely and went towards the seat beside Mai and sat down. The minute TOP sat down, he put  his headphone back on and took out a book to read. Mai, being a role model student took out her book and start listening attentively.
TOP as a trainee is debuting, he needs to find a girl singer from this school. Because all the other female Singers under YG are not ready to debut. So he needs to find a girl with one of the best vocals in the school to sing in his album. Since it's his first album it would have to take the world by storm and let people notice him.

"Grandma! I am back!!" Mai shouted the moment she stepped into the house. They live in an apartment, a house that is aided by the government. Just when Mai closes the door behind her, her neighbour's door clicked. Indicating the return of its owner. Out of curiosity, Mai peeped through The Eye piece to see how her neighbour looks like, but she only managed to catch a sight of the back of the person, knowing that it is a guy.
"Grandma? Have u seen our new Neighbour!" Mai asks as she took off her shoes.
"Ohh... it is a handsome young man. He helped me with my bags yesterday on my way back. But I couldn't see his face cause he was too tall haha.." grandma replied. Mai giggled, grandma is very short and over the years She became shorter due to her age. Most of the time, grandma could not really see people's face because of the huge height difference.

"Grandma! I would be out for a moment!"
As usual, she went up to her favorite place, the rooftop of the apartment.
That is the only place that she could sing confidently,letting out her true self.She looked around making sure that no one was at the rooftop. Relieved that there wasn't anyone, she begun to sing. The melody of her voice flow through the air like silk. However, she did not realise that there was someone sleeping right on top of the rooftop staircase room. He was awakened by the beautiful melody. He was so moved by the music that he started harmonizing with her by adding in another another song that matches with Mai's song. Both of them has very good singing skills that were capable of  controlling the rhythm very well. Mai was amazed by how her singing fits perfectly with a stranger. Especially when the the other person is a guy. She had never sang with a guy alone before.

'This is the voice that I had been looking for!' TOP thought to himself. Mai was afraid to face the guy because she hates to interact with strangers because it makes her feel uncomfortable. Furthermore, she don't see anyone at the rooftop. So she decided to leave, because she believe that god always has a plan for her. So if god intend her to meet him again, they will. Just when TOP was about to come down from the staircase room and talk to the girl. He saw the shadow that entered the staircase room and knows that she left.
" I must find the girl to sing the album with me. Her voice is like... Like... Angel singing to me." T.O.P said softly to himself. Still recalling what had just happened. He smirked, like it had just happened again.
NEXT DAY...
T.O.P was transferred to year 3 because he found out that he had finished studying his year 2. Restudying it will be a waste of time.
Another transfer student came to Mai's class. A girl, her name is Kim Eun Sun.The only empty seat left was the seat beside Mai where T.O.P used to sit.
Eun Sun is a girl who can draw very well. She was enrolled due to her wonderful art skills.
"Hi! Nice to meet you" Eun Sun waved to Mai.
Mai looked up and smiled. Eun Sun has a nice voice, but it was a little airy for her to be a singer. On the other hand, Mai has a very full voice. The thing is that her singing voice and talking voice are very different. So, it will be very difficult for T.O.P to find her. It was during recess, Mai started to stare out of the window again. She recalled what happened last night, she smiled gently. ' I wonder if I could still sing with him tonight.' Mai thought to herself.
Mai went for her first choir session in the school. She realized that all of the choir members have great voices, though hers was the best. " Ok students! Can I have your attention please! This are our new choir members, Park Hyo Mi, the new lead singer and G-Dragon, the rapper." The teacher announced proudly," please introduce yourselves please."
"My name is Park Hyo Mi but please call me Mai. Great to be in the choir. I will do my best."
"Yo! My name is GD! And I am a rapper! I am very friendly*wink* and I love to make friends."
Actually, GD also looking for the girl that could sing in his album. That's the reason why he only joined the school choir.
Later that day, at night.
Mai went up to the rooftop again. Surprisingly, GD was at the rooftop too. He was at T.O.P's house, they are best friends. Mai saw GD, so as GD. They were shocked to see each other. 'Is he the guy that sang with me yesterday?' Mai questioned herself.
"Hey! Erm... You are Mai right? Great to see you again. Haha you live here?" GD said politely.
Mai did not say anything, for no random reason. She started singing! This shocked GD but he was soon into the melody with Mai.
' Is it him? But there's a bit different from what I heard yesterday.' Mai
Continued singing. Then the song ended. Mai ran off, leaving GD behind. "Wow! That's the voice I am looking for! But too nice to be real maybe not her. I need some one who has a voice that is a bit airy. She would be okay, if I could not find the one that I need to find." GD said happily.
"I heard the voice again!" T.O.P ran toward GD shouting," where is she! You saw her right? Who is she! " 
'I think I shouldn't tell T.O.P about it first.' GD thought. " I didn't see her face but her voice is beautiful! What do u mean u heard her voice again?you heard it before?" GD questioned T.O.P.
T.O.P told GD everything that had happened. GD is struggling whether to tell  T.O.P or not to tell him. Because he saw the kind of feeling that he had never seen before in  T.O.P's eyes. But GD decided not to tell him.