Chapter 6

"What?! So you are saying that today is her?!" GD screamed so loudly that everyone looked at him. Yon gave them a sorry look.
"Shhhhhh! Yeah so I want you to celebrate for her."
"Actually...." GD hesitated. Yon gave him the what look.
"Alright!! I know what to do!!" GD ran off.
"Hey! I haven't even tell you what she like !" Yon signed.
"Who are you to talk to him!" A sharp voice coming from behind Yon.
Yon turned around and saw a girl with short black hair, hugging to a big art portrait.
"Sorry what did you say?" Yon questioned again.
Kim Eun Song point her finger at Yon," GD is mine and no one takes him away from me!"
She disappeared before Yon could even react.
'So what? She like GD and she is threatening me because I talked to GD? But GD is my sister's '
Yon feeling pissed went off to find Mai.

Mai was sitting at the school garden. She like the pond here, they gave her inspirations to compose a new tune for songs.
"AH!" Suddenly, her went black.
"GUESS WHO AM I" a funny voice come from behind her.
"Hey. Come on GD stop playing!" As Mai grabbed GD 's and hand pulled him to sit down beside her.
She put her head on GD's shoulder.
"What are doing here? Wanting to be a fish your next life?" GD teased as he fed the fishes.
" Of course not! Fishes can't sing! Come on! I just feel that fishes have a care-free life." Her eyes started to coated with sadness.
"Actually.... You do look like a fish ahaha"GD stared laughing badly. He started running because Mai started to chasing him.
"What did you SAY!!"
"I say you look like a fish 😜"
"You are so getting this man!"
But as you know,Mai don't really exercise so soon she lost GD.
GD hid behind a tree and when Mai come nearby, he suddenly scared Mai and the both of them feel to the grass lying down.
And Mai started hitting GD.
"Hey hey!! It's just a joke! Don't hit me in the face I need this face to earn money oiiii!" GD trying to dodged the beating.
Mai stopped and the both of them patting heavily.
"It's rare to see you smiling and laughing." GD said looking at Mai.
Mai turned to look away. He is correct she haven't been so happy before.
"By the way, are you free tonight for a dinner with me?" GD asked gently.
"Today? Well.... I think I have a revision to do." Mai hesitated.
"Hey come on ! We are dating please do spare some time with me?" GD pleaded.
Mai look at his pleading face," alright fine fine!"
"Ringring!!"
The bell that indicates the start of the cca rang. Both of them looked at each other shocked and quickly stood up and ran towards the cca building
♫melodies could be heard from far. T.O.P stopped by and sat down at the bench that he and Yon talked first.
He smiled thinking back what happened at the hospital.
....
"Then, what about you?"
Yon blushed and nodded lightly.
"OMG!!!! IS THAT T.O.P? WHO IS HE WAITING??!" A group of choir girls fangirling about him.
T.O.P stood up after he saw Yon. He walked towards Yon and gave her s hug.
"Sis! T.O.P and I will go off first. Enjoy your date😉" Yon waved to Mai.
Mai smiled and nodded.
T.O.P did a 💪🏼to GD and teased him silently.
GD replied with a 👊🏼.
"Let's go!" GD grabbed Mai by the bag.
"Oiii! Let go of me it feels like you are walking a dog! Ayaaa! "
GD did not listen and dragged Mai to a place that's very deserted.
Suddenly, Mai's eyes was covered with a cloth. She began to feel scared but she remained calm.
After some distance, GD took off the cloth and started singing.
"Happy birthday to you~ 생일 축하합니다!" GD sang.
Mai was so shocked that she could not mutter a word.
"And yeah happy birthday to me too"
Mai showed the confused face.
GD took out his ic and showed Mai.
"Omg!!" Mai exclaimed,"we have the same birthday!!!!"
GD gave Mai a now then you know face.
GD and Mai sat down at the table in the room. There's a dish covered. Just as Mai was curious what's inside, GD took off the cover. And guess what it's a cake that's make out of rice!!!( sorry for not saying this but Mai loves rice) and then GD took out a small box. In it is a rice music box. So basically it's able to make music because of the rice grains in it. The song is the song that Mai sang on to rooftop.
And GD cooked seaweed soup for Mai because in Korean tradition, when it's your birthday, you have to drink seaweed soup.
They were having such a lovely moment.
"Why didn't you tell me that your birthday is today!" Mai complained as she feel bad that she did not buy anything for GD.
"Come on please... You don't even remember your own birthday!" GD said.
"Ah! I know! Can I please borrow your kitchen please." Mai pleaded.
GD nodded not knowing what Mai is gonna do.
10min later, Mai came out with a bowl of noodles in her hands.
"Happy birthday to you.. Happy birthday to you..." Mai sang and said," My grandma say that when you are celebrating your birthday, you must eat noodles."
GD smiled and said that,"it's the best birthday gift ever!"
After all the eating and chattering they decided to take a walk.
"It's been long since i last celebrated my birthday. I focus so much on studies that I neglected my birthday, because I find it pointless and it's a waste of money. " Mai began.
"It's okay now, because every year you will have my by your side." GD put his hand around Mai's shoulder.
"It's also my best birthday ever,every year T.O.P will celebrate for me but this year he went off dating girls.😡"
They joked around on the street dancing and singing.
"Mai! Will you sing for me in my new album?" GD asked with hope.
Just before Mai could answer, there's fireworks. Both of them looked up and saw the fireworks forming words of," GD and Mai, happy birthday enjoy dating:)"
"It must be T.O.P!" The both of them said together. And then they laughed.
"Now the whole Korea knows that the two of us have the same birthday 😂😂" Mai said," And I will sing with you in your album!"
The both of them enjoyed the moment so much.

Hey hey~ so right! Today is really Mai and GD 's birthday.(Mai is my real life friend) so I wanna wish her happy birthday here!!!! So today's story is special edition. The next chapter will be the next day alr. Have fun reading:) Do give feedback :)
Love,
Author Ling💚