Chapter 20

"Ah! It's so good to be out!" Mai exclaimed as she stretched out her arms. T.O.P smiled as he continue pushing Mai's wheelchair.
"It's good for you to breathe in some fresh air." T.O.P said as he push Mai's wheelchair to the nearest bench and sat on the bench. Pushing Mai beside the bench. Facing the same direction.
"Alright! Miss! Mai first question of the day! How does it feel being out!" T.O.P joked.
"Well.. It seldom for me to be out, it always feels amazing! But! today is the best because of a hot guy accompanying me." Mai teased.
Both of them bursted into laughter.
"Come on! Let's head back for lunch!" T.O.P suggested.
"Is it rice?!?" Mai questioned.
"Not telling" T.O.P winked.
"AYYYY! Tell me or else I am not going back." Mai threatened.
"No. You don't have a choice, because... I AM CONTROLLING YOUR WHEELCHAIR! AHAHAHAHA!" T.O.P said as he started pushing the wheelchair fast.
"AYYYY!!!! You can't bully a patient!" Mai yelled while holding onto the wheelchair handle tight.
"Oh? Are you scared?" T.O.P provoked.
"No.. I am not." Mai said trying to make a serious face.
T.O.P was stunned by Mai's sudden serious face. It started to become awkward when GD arrived timely.
"Hey hey what's up!! You two are really good at hiding man! I went around the whole hospital looking for you guys!" GD sensed the awkwardness.
GD's exaggerated facial expression made Mai's lips twitched. While T.O.P started laughing," What food you bought today?"
"Mai's favorite! " GD exclaimed as he raised up his hands in the air carrying the food.
"Rice again?!?!" T.O.P groaned," we just ate rice yesterday!"
"Please.. We have been eating rice for a week." GD whispered, " but Mai is the patient." T.O.P nodded in agreement.
"Yeah!!! rice again!!! " T.O.P's expression suddenly changed and he started jumping around.
Mai could no longer hold back her laugher and started giggling at first to laughing hard.
T.O.P and GD high fived behind their back when they saw Mai started laughing.
"Mission accomplished!" Both of them whispered, smiling at each other.
"My servants! Send me back to the dorm and let's have rice party!" Mai commended.
"Yes! Mam!" Both GD and T.O.P responded.
They went forward to reach for the handle of the wheelchair. And there they go again, fighting to push Mai back. Even so, Mai who is sitting on the wheelchair noticed nothing, as she is busy enjoying the scenery and people serving her. Then she saw a little girl running around on the grass patch and humming. She smiled, then suddenly, a picture of a little girl being stuck in a car that's surrounded with fire flashed into her head. It flashed and gone.
She tried hard to regain that picture but nothing came out. Only that her head started the stinging pain that she had when she was recalling about what had happened before. She distracted herself by looking at the little girl again, but she was no longer there.
"I hate you!" A voiced shouted. Mai looked around searching for the voice and it was from the little girl.
'She is also a patient like me. She was shouting at the man, is that her father? Ah! The flowers she picked, why are they being threw on the floor?' The little girl turned and ran, and there, the incident happened. The garden and the main block is separated by a road.  Then front door of the main block is facing the garden. So all the emergency cars will pass the road, so it's important for the patients to follow the traffic light.
The girl ran without looking and collided with Mai's wheelchair. Mai fell off her wheelchair, because apparently, the two behind were still fighting. She landed right on the road. And the green man flashed, 3, 2, 1. The red man appeared. The siren came closer and closer. Mai was too shocked to shout for help.
"Eh? Where's Mai? " GD asked.
"Huh?" T.O.P looked up blur.
"Ah! She is on the road! The car! " GD shouted as he run towards Mai, he was just in time to pull backwards off the road. But a flash flew.
"Yon!" The man shouted.