Chapter 16

Eun Song strolled around not sure where to go next.
"I bet GD won't be very friendly with me when he is sober...." Eun Song mumbled.
"Eun song? Why are you doing here?" Hearing the familiar voice, Eun song turned and saw Mai and T.O.P.
"Oh hi Mai! Erm... I am just having.. Erm a morning walk!" Eun song smiled awkwardly. T.O.P known GD since like forever, he knows how Eun song was in the past. He knew that whenever Eun song lies, she will stutter. Just when T.O.P was about to say something then he remembered that GD said that he wants to be left alone for some time. T.O.P signed lightly scolding GD in his heart.' You always cause so much trouble. Aish....' But still T.O.P have to cover up for GD.
"Mai, let's go and eat something. You know the doctor say you have to get enough nutrients. Also you have to eat something to eat your medicine."
Mai hesitated but nodded. She know that she have to recover fully in order not to get sick easily the next time. T.O.P held Mai's hand nodded goodbye to Eun Song. Mai was kind of daydreaming so she did not realize that T.O.P was holding her hand.
But this move shocked Eun Song.
'I thought that... GD and Mai was dating? And T.O.P and Yon was dating... How come T.O.P is holding onto Mai's hand?'
"GD must know this... Right? So I will just go and find him..and..." Eun Song mumbled to herself as she make her way to GD's house.
Soon Mai realized that T.O.P was holding to her hand. She shoved his hand off. T.O.P turned around and looked at her puzzled.
"T.O.P you know that my sister like you. So can you please treasure her feelings for you? You know it's not easy for her to find a guy that she liked so much.. I mean like.."
"Is that all you care?"
"What..?"
"The only person's feeling you care about is Yon?"
"Of course.. She is my sister. What are you talking about?"
"So you are saying that other people's feeling is nothing? Only you sister have feelings? And that her feelings have to been answered is that what you are saying now?"
"I...aniyo... I am just saying that..."
"Forget it.. But I am not accepting you sister's feeling. I am.. Already in love with another girl. "
"Boi.??"
"Yea.Ask her to forget about me."
Before Mai know it.... T.O.P walked off.
'Why..am I feeling this way?'
"I am.. Already in love with another girl..."
"I am.. Already is love with another girl..."
That phrase kept on repeating in Mai's head,over and over again....
"So.. He is in love with another girl...why am I sad.... I must be sad because of Yon..right that's the reason why" As Mai tries to 催眠herself. She decided to go home and have a talk with Yon. Cause since T.O.P already have a girl in his heart. It will be very hard for Yon to walk into his heart and replace the girl.
"Knock! Knock!"
"I thought Yon said that she was not going anywhere... Where did she go? Maybe I should goto the rooftop and wait for her.. And I can sing for a while to let my feelings flow."
"I really like....you no matter what you say to me.."
"But I am sorry I can't like you..."
"You said that you will be with me..."
"That.. Was because I thought that I could like you..."
"Why were you able to do that then?"
"Cause..."
"Cause of what?!!!! You like my sister right don't you?!"
"...."
Mai gasped.
Yon and T.O.P were arguing at the rooftop. 'How could he like me... Dumb Yon.'
"Yeah! I like her! Do you have a problem with that?"
''What...! The girl that T.O.P like is me?....'' Mai mumbled to herself. She smiled unknowingly.
"So... I was right..." Yon teased herself.
"I am so sorry.. I .. I .."
"ENOUGH! I don't want to hear anything...NONONONO!!"
"Yon... There are better guys than me.. You.."
"But I only like you... My heart can only love once... And it's for you..." Yon teared.
"..."
"We can still be friends right?" Yon pleaded.
T.O.P nodded instantly.
"Great to hear that... Sorry...please excuse me.." As Yon said those words, she turned and ran away.
Mai quickly hid behind the door of the corridor.
After awhile.. T.O.P still didn't seem leaving the rooftop. Mai decided that maybe she should have a talk with T.O.P.
"T.O.P?"
"! Mai? Why are you doing here?"
"I heard everything.."
"What?"
"You conversation with Yon.."
"Haha.. It is not like you..."
"Boi?"
"I didn't know that you are those kind of people who will hide behind the doors and listen."
"I... It wasn't intentioned"
"Whatever.."
"Do you really...Erm.."
"What? Like you?"
"Yea..."
"Yes I do."
"But since when?"
"You are the rooftop girl right?"
"How you know that I sang on the rooftop?"
"Because I am.."
"Sis!"
Both is them turned and saw Yon with her swollen red eyes.
"Why are you doing this to me!" Yon bellowed.
"I.. What did I do?"
"You told me that you are not interested in T.O.P! You told me that you will help me to be with him! You told me that! You promised me that! How could you forget? You are my sister." You started crying badly.
"I..I.. Yon I .."
"You....you... Like him don't you?"
Mai remained silent. She is still not clear of her feelings for T.O.P. It feels like she can't stand him with other girls but she always tell herself that T.O.P belongs to Yon. And she feels calm and secured with T.O.P around. Does it means she like him? She don't know.
"Mai?" T.O.P called out.
Mai's face is now as pale as a piece of paper.
T.O.P is worried since she just recovered.
"YOU ANSWER ME! YOU LIKE HIM DONT YOU?" Yon shouted as she pointed her finger at T.O.P.
"Even if she don't like me! But I like her is that clear enough for you?" T.O.P answered.
Yon dropped to her kneels.
"Why... Why do you like her?"
"You want to know the reason?"
Yon nodded.
"You are too selfish."
"T.O.P! Enough. She is my sister how could you say that."
Mai walked towards Yon trying to help her up. Yon snapped her hand Mai fell backwards.
"Don't touch me..."
"Yon.. Can you hear my explanation?"
Yon looked at her giving her the signal to go on.
"I won't like T.O.P."
"Really?"
"Yes. Even though he like me."
"Why?"
"Because you like him. And you are my one and only sister..."
"BUT SO WHAT! HE STILL LIKES YOU AND I WILL NEVER WALK INTO HIS HEART! AHHHHH!!!" As Yon screamed, she ran off the rooftop.
"Yon!" Mai screamed from behind. Afraid that she may do something unexpected. Mai ran after Yon.
T.O.P worried that Mai may collapse on the way chasing Yon. Because she just recovered.
The chasing game begin.