Chapter 12

T.O.P sat on the chair that was placed beside the bed.
'She seems to be doing well' T.O.P felt more relief now. 'Wait...feel relief? Was I feeling anxious just now? Wait what?' T.O.P bend down and scratched his head! And scolded himself," you player!! How could you like two person at the same time?! Wait two person?! Nonono I only like one!! Or wait ... Its not confirm right..." Just when T.O.P was arguing with himself.
Mai's heartbeat went 0.
He only realized when he heard the "do...do.."sound
He looked and see nothing wrong. Then he saw Mai's heartbeat stopped. He quickly pressed the bell the call the doctor to come. Yon came along too.

"1,2,3 charge!"
"All clear!"

T.O.P and Yon waits outside impatiently.
"I am sorry..I should have pay more attention on her.. " T.O.P said guiltily.
"It's not your fault....maybe her time is up" Yon sobbed.
"Do you curse your sister like this?" T.O.P said Coldly.
"No... But her heartbeat stopped what do you expect me to do! Like what give me life to her?! I already given her when we were young. I pushed her and That's why she is outside of the car." Yon screamed.
"Please be quiet. The patients are sleeping." The nurse reminded.
"Sorry." T.O.P apologized to the nurse.
Before Yon could say anything.
"I am sorry. We tried our best. The patient is announced death 25 August 2015 6:56am. You can go inside and see her before we preserve her in the cold room."
Yon cried and ran in hugging Mai's cold yet warm body. Crying badly.

"Where am I? So bright!" Mai covered her eyes," I thought I was sleeping at home? Why is there clouds everywhere?!"
Mai remembered she heard her sister's voice,she was knocking the door. But she was so tired that she could not stand up and open the door for her.
"Mi dear!" A familiar voice called.
Mai tried to look for the voice but she could not find it.
"Who is that calling me?" Mai questioned," show yourself!" Then Mai heard another voice a guys' voice calling her. The both voices caller her name together.
"Mi dear!"
"Mai! Wake up!"
"Mi dear!"
"Mai! Wake up!"
"STOP!!!"
All the voices stopped.

T.O.P hugged Mai into his embrace and started calling her name loudly and try to wake her up even though the doctor has announced her death.
He stopped calling when he say Mai's hand moved slightly. But there was still no heartbeat.

Mai squad down hugging her knees.
"I want to go home... I want to leave this place." Mai prayed.
"Mi dear you want to leave here?" A female voiced asked her, "you don't want to stay with us?"
Mai turned back and she saw...she was shocked that she could not say a word.
"M...um? D...ad? GRANDMA!" She hesitated.
After confirming that those are her parents and grandma she ran toward them. She was happy to see them!
"Mi dear we miss you so much!" Her mum said as she hugged Mai gently.
"Mummy.. Where are we?"
"This is a happy place Mai. God send us here to enjoy peaceful life and now he send you to come with us! In here, we don't get stress and there's no sickness of death. We are so happy everyday. If you stay with us,.."
Before her mum finishes her sentence.
Mai interrupted," If I stay here. What about Yon. Will she be coming too? I can't leave her alone suffering I want to bring her here." Mai trying to turn and leave.
"Nononono... Mi dear! Yon will soon join us when her time comes. Come give me your hand and we have a happy life altogether." Mai's mum smiled sweetly and held out her hand towards Mai.
Mai was confused by why her mum say when the time comes. Just when she was about to put her hand on her mum's hand. T.O.P 's face appeared in Mai 's mind. He is calling her and say no please don't put your hands there. She was shocked that T.O.P was in her mind. Then she heard someone calling her so loudly that she was so curious that she need to open her eyes and find out who that person is. Then again. She finally realize what does her mum meant by when her time comes. She is in heaven! Of course when Yon dies then she will come and join them.
'Wait...that means I died?' Mai was so shocked to know that.
But God gave her choice to chose between living and dying. So when she put her hand on her mum's hand, that's the moment she chose to die and "live" with her passed away family members.
"I'm sorry...mum..I can't ..." Mai stuttered. The moment when she said that. It was the thought of T.O.P that makes her decide to stay alive. Then GD's smile appear in her mind too. She felt guilty towards GD. But either ways she wants to live.
"Mum. I can't live with you. I need more time to enjoy my life alive." Mai apologies.Before Mai's mum could say anything. The calling voice began again.
"Mai! Wake up! Open your eyes!"
Mai turned and followed the voice. She walked out the brightness. And now she is in the darkness.
She tried to open her eyelids but they were so heavy. Then it took her quite long to open them.
Then a bright light Stimulate her eyes. Making her closing them again.

T.O.P continued calling Mai's name. He don't want to give up. But on the other hand, Yon was just crying uselessly. 'Why is T.O.P so concern about her. Well, I hope she won't wake up. No I can't say that T.O.P will dislike me. I am just gonna keep crying. Yes that's right keep on crying.' Yon thought.

Mai finally managed to open her eyes and she started breathing. Her heartbeats are back magically. T.O.P turned around and pressed the bell and called the doctor.
"Why are you pressing the bell when the patient is dead." The nurse came seemed annoyed. But when she saw that Mai came alive. She screamed and ran out calling the doctor.
Mai felt that she is not lying on then bed, then she realized that she was in T.O.P's embrace. She felt her cheeks getting heated. She tried to move a little to get out of T.O.P's embrace but it did not work. Because Mai does not have much strength. But she was 'saved' by the doctor.
"Put her flat on the bed. Or else the oxygen tube cannot reach her." The doctor said before coming in.
T.O.P gently put Mai back on the bed.
Mai was kind of relieve but she kind of miss the embrace of T.O.P's. But she felt a cold stare staring at her. She moved her head slightly and looked at the direction where the state comes from.
She saw Yon standing over there smiling with tears looking at her.
'Could it be Yon? No! She looked so happy and relieved to see me.' Mai thought. Mai felt her body was so restless. Of course, she didn't eat for days. The sound of the doctor's voice make Mai feel like sleeping. She soon she dozed off. She finally gets to rest peacefully without fighting with anything in her body.
The doctor arranged water glucose to be injected into Mai's body to give her the energy. Phew~ seems like all the hard things are over. But...no it's just the beginning.( being a little spoiler here😉 so basically the song is about Mai being might just died;) enjoy the music! PLEASE DONT NOSE BLEED WHILE WATCHING IT OKAY?😁)