Chapter 10

As soon as Mai hanged up the phone, she got out of her bed and get dressed. Prepared to flee to Yon's side. Her sister cannot take any Stimulate anymore. Just when she locked her main door, T.O.P opened his door wearing his oversized t-shirt and oversized pants.(looks so comfy~I wanna wear too!😍😍) Mai turned around immediately shocked.
T.O.P scratched his head," I heard...something at your door I..thought was a thief...so I.. Opened the door to check. You going somewhere?" T.O.P noticed that Mai was all dressed.
"Yeah..my sister called me." Mai replied.
"It's so late. I..can go with you!" As soon as he said finished. Before Mai could respond and reject him. T.O.P is already all dressed and ready to go. "Okay! Let's go!" T.O.P patted as he locked him door.
Mai giggled. But stopped her laughter before T.O.P noticed it.
"So what happened to your sister?" As they were waiting for the taxi to come, T.O.P asked.
"Her adapt father passed away." Mai said calmly.
T.O.P was astonished and could not say a word.
"Beep! Beep!" The taxi had arrived.
They quickly got into the the taxi. While they were on the taxi, GD called.
"Mai! Where are you? I heard from Yon that you are going to her place now?! Alone are you kidding me?! Hey it's midnight you do know that right?!" GD shouted over the phone. Mai almost threw her phone out of the window. Before she could do that.
T.O.P took and phone and said coolly," I am with her. Meet you there." And he hanged up.
Mai looked at T.O.P and the both of them laughed. GD must be so mad that someone put his phone down.
Suddenly, the driver says......" We have reached "(ahaha did you get tricked 😏)
Mai got off the car and ran straight to the house.
"Yon? Where are you?" Mai walked cautiously.
It's a small apartment. It's quite broken. And the smell was unbearable. The fact that it's just beside a garbage house. The floors are cracking which shows how old they are.(maybe it's Mai who is too heavy😂😂. Mai: oiiii!😡. Okay okay let's get back to the story)
Then she heard a sob. She followed the sob and found a shadow sitting on the floor. It was dark. Mai do not know where the light is.
"Yon? Is that you?" Mai called out. But the shadow did not respond. Mai strolled closer. Just when she was about an inch away from that shadow. It suddenly turned back! It's hair was so long that it cover the shadow's whole face. It's skin was so white that it's like a ghost!
"AHHHHHHHH!" Mai screamed at the top of her voice. "BANG!" Mai fell straight to the ground.
"AH!" Mai sat up suddenly. Looked around her and found herself at her own house.
"So it's just a dream.." Mai signed in relief. But she could not fell asleep again. She looked at her phone, it shows 4:30am. Mai has a bad habit,once she is awake. No matter how tired she is she won't fall asleep again. She decided to take a walk at the rooftop,her favorite place. She wore a sweater over her, it's summer so the weather isn't that cold.
The city light is still on, but there were very few house lights on. She started singing. The song that only three person knows, oh wait maybe four. Her mum, Yon, rooftop guy and herself. She didn't thought of a name when she thought of the rooftop guy. She is unsure now. She hit her head, 'stopping thinking! Focus on the singing! Mum say always sing with your heart so that you can always sound like an angel.'
Mai closed her eyes and concentrated on her singing. She like the feeling, no worries. No one could disturb her. She can sing all her feelings out.

"Haish!" GD signed." Should I tell or should I not!? Ahhhh" GD scratched his head hard. He was at his grandmother's house. His grandmother always shows the right way to GD. So GD always tells his grandma what's going on in his life. He told his grandma that he had fallen for Mai. But T.O.P and Mai met first. And he can tell that T.O.P didn't really have feelings for Yon. He want his best friend to be happy but...he want to get his own happiness too.
"GD! What are you doing here?!" Eun song exclaimed when she saw GD.
GD looked up annoyed to see her.
"Erm...I came to visit grandma...." Eun song explained.
"I don't want to know." GD said coldly, stood up and decided to leave.
"You won't forgive me right?" Eun song shouted.
"Forgive?! Hupmh...never!" GD snorted.
"Why...why won't you listen to my explanation..." Eun Song pleaded.
"Why must I listen to you?! Did you listen to DG?! Did you know how much he don't want to die?! He was in love before he died! He was starting his own family and you!!! RUINED everything! " GD was mad. He turned and leave without turning back at all.
"I...I..was in love too..." Eun song sobbed and she squad down crying her lungs out.
GD started running and crying. He will never forget how DG died few years ago. His eyes were full of despaired. DG teared before he leave GD.
GD finally could not control his tears that he found a bench nearby and sat down and started unleashing all his emotions.
Actually.. He had forgiven Eun Song long time ago. The moment he saw her in the hospital emergency room. He forgave her. He love her but he could not forgive himself. He feels that it was his fault that he was sick that day. It was his fault that he asked Eun Song to walk DG. True...he still have feeling for her but he don't realize it. He always wonder why Eun Song stopped singing. Her voice was so beautiful. It sounded like sirens but good sirens. That brings people into peace instead of death. He is more puzzled now... Who he really loves.
Memories of him and Eun Song flashed into his mind then memories of him and Mai came in too.
"Follow you heart my grandson! You will only know what to do when you have you have understand what you truly wants." And GD heard his grandma's wise voice.
He feels that all he need is time. He needs time to sort all this things out. Before he could conclude anything. He will not meet anyone.
He texted T.O.P ," hey bro! I am very puzzled now. I need time to sort all my things out. Tell Mai I am sorry. I will disappeared for a while don't look for me. I will be fine. I just need some time and space. No worries! Hope to let you guys see the original GD again! " after sending the message GD shut down his phone and headed home to pack his luggage. Where is GD going? No one knows.

Enjoy the song:) it's the Mai's favorite song even though it doesn't Match with the story 😅 well you can imagine Mai singing this song while she was at the rooftop :)