Chapter 1

17 years ago, God send a talented girl into the world. Her name is Park Hyo Mi. When there is gain, there will always be lost. She lost her parents at the age of 4 and  her 3years old sister,Park Soo Yon. All she left was her talent of singing and her only family member, her grandma. She studied very hard so that they can live a better life and her grandma will not have to overwork herself by making lots of lots of kimchi day and night.
13years later....
Mai(Park Hyo Mi) was enrolled into Seoul Arts School.Even though the school fees is very expensive.Luckily, her scholarship covers all. She has always been a hardworking girl even before her parents passed away. She always believed that her little sister is still alive somewhere  on this world. Apart from being a scholar,Mai is also a talented singer. She is the main vocalist in the choir. Everything seemed perfect about her. But she knows very well of herself  that she had never truly smiled ever since her parents and sister left her. She forces herself to move forward every single minute, pressurising herself to be the best and be outstanding. She has a beautiful voice but a shy personality. So she only dares to sing with the choir and not alone on stage.

Upon stepping into the school, she swore to herself that 'I must work harder than before in order to graduate as a famous artist and let my grandma live a better life!' Mai skipped year 1 due to her excellent academic results. Of course, the teachers all favor her because of her wonderful achievements in the past. She was given the special privilege to choose her seats. Mai picked a seat that's beside the window. As soon as she sat down, she gazed into the blue sky, looking at the birds flying freely. A girl that like to stare out of the window into the blue sky,a girl that stopped believing in love.
Then, the teacher announces another transfer student's arrival. Mai was busy day dreaming and did not hear or notice what the teacher had said and blocked out all sounds and focused herself on looking at the sky.