Chapter 13

Her eyes slowly opened feeling refreshed. She looked around trying to remember where she last was. She blinked her eyes over and over again. She then remember that she was in heaven...yeah heaven and saw mum, dad and grandma. Glad to know that they are in heaven. She closed her hands and prayed," dear god, thank you for sending my family members to heaven and let them enjoy peace. And thank you for telling me that they are well and enjoying themselves...."
"How are you feeling Mai!" T.O.P came in covering Mai's praying voice.
Mai slowly opens her eyes after finishing the prayer and smiled," I am fine I feel so much better! Thank you for calling me back or else I was already dead."
T.O.P just smiled widely at the girl he like.
"Sis! Look what I got for you!" Yon running in with bags of breakfast," oh T.O.P you are here too! Then let's all eat together!"
"No..thanks I still have something on. Enjoy the breakfast with your sister." T.O.P rejected coldly.
It was so awkward.
"Aish~ it's okay!! Go have your own stuffs done and we can have breakfast another day!!" Mai exclaimed breaking the awkwardness. T.O.P just waved at Mai and walked off.
Yon stood there feeling depressed and frozen.
"Come here Yon." Mai said gently, asking Yon to sit on the chair beside her.Yon strolled slowly and sat down on the chair.
"Sis.. I don't know what's wrong with him. He is like so unpredictable. I don't know what had I done to him but he just started to ignore me."Yon sobbed badly.
Mai feeling the pain in her heart. She patted Yon on the back gently to comfort her. Yon was hoping that her sister will feel empathy for her.
"Do you... Want to to talk to him...or something or do you want me to stay out of your..relationship with people?" Mai said gently.
Yon hesitated. But she thought for a moment that... Maybe her sister could persuade T.O.P to be like how they used to be.
She nodded in agreement.
Mai signed lightly," I will try my best then. I am not 100% confirm that it will change her attitude towards you..well I feel that everyone should have the freedom the choose to love someone or not right?"
Yon nodded slightly didn't really want to agree with that but still it's the truth.

"Ah! So tired!" T.O.P lay on the his bed restlessly. He has been in the hospital for the past 2 days sleeping without his favorite comfortable bed.
Mai's face could not get off T.O.P's mind. He tried to close his eyes and let his brain to stop thinking. But he could not. 'Do I like her? Why am I thinking about her so badly.' T.O.P covered his head in his pillow. But still he was too tired and he fell asleep.

"Sis do you wanna take a walk under the sun? I think the sun will help you to recover." Yon suggested looking outside the window. Her sister did not say anything so she turned around and found her sister sleeping. Yon pulled the blanket and covered her sister fully. "I..actually, I don't know.. I think I hate you but I could not bare to see you sick or something. Is it the sister bond? Or what so ever... But still i hate you." Yon muttered.

"Ring...Ring...."
"ARGH!"
"Bang!"
"I want to sleep. Wait ?! What time is it?" T.O.P slowly crawled towards his alarm clock. 5pm.
Oh. Okay. He went back to sleep.
Wait just now was what time?4pm? Yea...4pm. T.O.P went on snoozing off.
6pm...
7pm...
T.O.P woke up rubbing his head. Got up unwillingly and he dragged his feet to the bathroom, grabbing the towel from his chair. He was half naked only showing his 6 pacs. He washed his face with extremely cold water to wake himself up. Then he went to his drawer and took out a t-shirt.
Then he sat down in the bed again to check his phone. Then he realized that it's 7pm.
'Oh right... 7pm.' He wanting to lie on the bed again.
"WAIT?! What !!! 7pm!! Shit!" T.O.P stood up from his bed and did not stand firm and he fell to the ground.
"Bang!"
"Ouch!" He stood up having a blue black on his knee.
"Mai's dinner!" He didn't even have the time to check his wound and just ran out of the house.

"Sis! Can you please eat some I know you can't eat without kimchi but you are sick! You have to eat something!" Yon pleaded holding on to chicken porridge.
"Nope!" Mai shake her head stubbornly.
Yon was so frustrated that she stormed out of the room.
Few minutes after Yon stormed out, someone knocked the door.
"I told you I am not eating!" and Mai throw the pillow at the person who was coming.
"Hey! What's this! Patient throwinf temper at the food delivery man?!" T.O.P teased.
"Oh... Sorry I thought it was Yon.. " Mai apologized.
"It's okay! I bought seaweed soup for you I think you will like it. Because you cannot eat spicy food so.."
"Sorry I don't feel like eating anything that is not spicy." Mai interrupted.
"But you have to eat something. It will make you have energy and stay strong so that you won't get sick easily you know." T.O.P insisted.
Mai shakes her head.
"It's nice! I promised you."
Mai still shakes her head.
"It is not that bad"
Mai continue to shake her head.
T.O.P had no choice, he unwrapped the food and open the lid of the seaweed soup container. He took the the metal spoons he brought.(he only uses metal spoons) He held onto the container having soup inside. He went nearer and nearer to Mai.
"Say ah!" T.O.P demanded.
"No!!!ah!!" Mai have no choice because T.O.P already stuff the spoon into her mouth when she said no.
"$&&@/$&&@@-/)$&&(" Mai tried to say something while the soup is in her mouth.
T.O.P laughed so hard at her reaction that he nearly spilled the seaweed soup. After swallowing the seaweed soup.
"Why did you do that!" Mai said angrily.
"I just want you to eat something. You know how bad it is for a patient not to eat anything right?" T.O.P winked.
Mai glared at him.
It feels like they are like any ordinary couple. But they are not. The guy who just fed Mai seaweed soup is the guy that Mai's sister, Yon, like.

Without knowing, Yon saw all this. She looked at the less spicy kimchi soup in her hand. She threw it straight into the dustbin that was meters away. 'I'm sorry sis, you forced me to do it.'