Chapter 15

"Geez..." Mai groaned in her bed when she heard the knocking sound from the door.
But the knocking didn't seem to give up. Mai forced herself to get off her comfortable bed and went to the door.
"Why....anything wrong?" Mai said closing her eyes, with her messy bed hair.
Yon was quite shocked when her sister suddenly opened the door. But when she sees her sister's appearance, she chuckled.
"I want to sleep..." Mai requested.
"Yeah yeah! Sure sure you can go and sleep I am just making sure that u are okay." Yon explained and put her hand on her sister's forehead making sure that she is not having any fever.
Mai lay in her bed restlessly and fall asleep as soon as Yon left the room.

"Mai..."
"What?"
"It me."
Mai turned and saw it was GD.
"GD! What are u doing here? Where have u been all these day?"
"I need some time to think."
"Oh... Are you alright?"
"Mai... I think lets break up."
"Oh... U need some time to think right? I think it should be fine." Mai smiled.
"See! You don't even care!"
"What.. You said u need some time to.."
"NO! You should at least feel upset but NO! You are so FINE WITH IT!" GD shouted. Then GD ran toward Mai and Grabbed her neck.
"You don't deserve to live if you treat me like this!" GD bellowed at the same time, he squeezed Mai's neck so hard that Mai was patting.

"AHHHH!" Mai sat up instantly.
She was sweating so badly that her whole body was wet.
"You okay?" It was T.O.P.
Mai slightly nodded. Obviously haven't got out of her nightmare. T.O.P walked towards her and sat on the edge of her bed. He took out a packet of tissue form his pocket and wipe away the sweat on Mai's forehead. Mai stoned.
"Where's.... GD?" Mai suddenly asked remembering the dream she just dreamt.
"He...he.. Erm..." T.O.P stuttered.
"Where is he?" Mai asked again. Holding back her emotions.
T.O.P became silent. And the silence really terrifies Mai.
She tries to get off the bed but her body did not let her. Before she could lift her body off the bed, she collapsed into T.O.P's embrace.
"Where do you want to go." T.O.P frowned and helped Mai back to the bed.
"I need to find GD."
"You can't find him."
"You know where he is don't you?"
"I..I..."
"Tell me."
"He told me not to say anything."
"He came to find me in my dreams"
T.O.P gave her the confused look.
"Just now, I dreamt of GD..he blames me for not caring about him....and..."
"It's okay. It's okay." T.O.P interrupted her and hugged her.

"T.O.P...." Yon murmured behind the door as she saw all this.
Sis... Why are you doing this to me.. You know I can't leave without T.O.P. I am sorry... But you asked for this.