#33 • Valentines Day (2)

Hey guys!
Happy Valentines Day from me (and h/n, of course)! I'm not sure if it's still Valentines Day where you are but better a little late than never. Hope you like it 💖 Love you guys 😘

+++

You smiled as you woke up, remembering as soon as you opened your eyes that today was Valentines Day. H/n had told you that he had planned something big for the two of you today and you couldn't wait to find out. He was staying at his house because 'it was part of the surprise', so you had left his present at his house. You excitedly got out of bed and found a trail of rose petals leading out of your room. You giggled to yourself as you followed them through the lounge room and into the kitchen. The rose petal trail ended and when you looked up you couldn't believe your eyes. On the kitchen bench were countless bags from your favourite clothing and jewellery stores, bags of candy, an assortment of your favourite bath bombs and bottles of your favourite perfume. In the centre of it all was a giant bouquet of roses and a box with a note attached. You blushed at the thought he put into all of your gifts but you started to feel like the gift you got him wasn't good enough. You let out small sigh but your feelings of guilt were quickly replaced with feelings of excitement as you untied the ribbons on the box. Inside was a gorgeous dress, with matching shoes and jewellery. You smiled and picked up the note which read, 'Put this on, I'll be here to pick you up at 7 xx'. You blushed again and admired the dress, which was your favourite colour, no less.

The rest of the day went by very slowly, especially as you hadn't seen h/n all day. He had promised you several times though that it would be worth it. You excitedly got ready, putting extra effort into your hair and makeup for him. After several minutes of eagerly waiting, you heard a knock at the door. You quickly stood up, smoothed out your outfit and hurried to the door. You didn't hesitate in opening it, and you smiled when you saw him on the other side. His face lit up when he saw you and he was all dressed up, with a tie that matched the colour of your dress. "Wow," he said grinning as he admired you. "I - you - you look amazing," he stuttered. You blushed and gave him a peck on the cheek, which caused him to blush as well. "You look amazing as well," you grinned. He smiled and began to rummage around in his pocket. "As much as I hate to deny you the sight of this handsome thing," he said, which caused you to laugh, "I need you to wear this." He held out a blindfold and you raised a brow, but you didn't hesitate in putting it on. "So where are we going?" You asked as he guided you to the car. "It's a surprise."

After minutes of driving who knows where, the car stopped and you heard h/n moving around. He opened the door and carried you out of his car bridal style. The air outside was salty and a gentle breeze blew through your hair. H/n put you down and began to untie your blindfold and you squealed excitedly. The blindfold dropped and before you was a table on the beach, surrounded by candles. "H/n, this is amazing - you're amazing," you said as you kissed him. "Now I feel bad for the gift I got you." He smiled and shook his head. "No baby, your gift was amazing. And besides, I don't need a gift when I've got you," he said as you took your hand. "You are the only gift I need. Falling for you was the best thing that has happened to me. I love you y/n, Happy Valentines Day." You blushed and kissed him eagerly, you had been waiting for this moment all day. He seemed a little star struck when you broke away, and you laughed at the effect your kisses had on him. "I love you, h/n," you whispered as you leant your forehead against his, your lips only centimetres apart. He smiled. "I love you too, y/n."