#30

Requested by @xhislostgirlx. I hope you like it!

You open your eyes wearily and smile as you see your boyfriend's face on the pillow next to yours. The early morning sunshine danced across his face and his h/c hair was in an adorable scruffy mess. You sighed, wishing you could spend the day in bed, but you had things to do today. You yawned and sat up, only to be pulled back down by a muscular set of arms which wrapped around your waist. H/n pulled you into his arms and he buried his face in your hair. "Don't go baby, stay here with me," he mumbled. "I can't," you say, enjoying the feeling of his warm body pressed against yours. "As much as I'd love to do nothing all day, I have things I have to do." You tried to squirm out of his arms, but his grip only tightened when you did so. "C'mon baby, those things can wait. Stay here and have a lazy day with me." He mumbled into your hair. The weather outside wasn't exactly pleasant and you could use a day of rest... You gave in and rolled over so you were facing him, your noses touching each other. "Ok," you whispered, a smile forming on both of your lips. "Great." He said smiling as he stood up and scooped you off the bed and into his arms. You giggled as he carried you to into the living room. He put you on the couch and you set up Netflix while he went back to the bedroom to gather the pillows and blankets. You pulled your hair into a bun and watched h/n as he set up the blankets and snacks, admiring his abs as he did so. Soon everything was set up and you were resting comfortably in h/n's arms, watching your favourite movie. It started to rain outside, but you didn't care, you just snuggled closer to h/n.

You spent the day in his arms, watching Netflix and eating your favourite junk food all day while it rained outside. When the day began to come to an end, he turned to you and kissed your forehead. "A day well spent, wouldn't you agree?" You said, lifting your head up to kiss him properly. He nodded and reluctantly broke the kiss. "I couldn't of imagined a better way to spend my time."