#5

F/t = your favourite football team (if you have one)

+++

It's Saturday and you are spending the afternoon at your boyfriend's house, watching the football. Your favourite team,
f/t were playing and h/n had kindly offered to watch the game with you at his place.

There is only ten minutes to go in the last quarter, and your team is losing.

H/n however only barracks for the team that is winning.

He had set out several bowls of food, and you were curled on his chest, your head resting in the crook of his neck.

"You know there is a whole lounge over there," he says after finishing his mouthful of chips.

"I know," you say squirming slightly to reach the bowl. "But it's not as comfortable as you." He shakes his head and kisses the top of your forehead.

With only eight minutes left in the game, your team finally has the ball. Not long after they score a goal.

You jump out of h/n's arms and cheer. "Yes! Go f/t!" H/n playfully rolls his eyes as you settle back down on his chest.

"I'm still winning," h/n says as the ball is tossed in the air.

"You're always winning
h/n," you say. "Only because you only go for the winning team. Make up your mind."

"Fine," he says. "I'm going for the team that's winning now."

You sigh. There's only two minutes left in the game, so his choice was obvious.

"Ok," you say. "But if my team wins you owe me a kiss." You hold out your hand to seal the deal.

"Ok," h/n says, shaking your hand. "You're on."

After the ball being held mostly in the middle, your team takes it just long enough to score a goal.

"Yes!!" You cheer, sitting upright again. There's only twenty seconds left in the game now.

"Did you see that h/n?" You say excitedly pointing to the screen.

15 seconds.

He nods his head, too proud to admit that he's lost.

10 seconds.

"You better pucker up h/n! I see a kiss in my future!"

5 seconds.

H/n laughs and shakes his head. The siren goes and your team has won.

"Yay!" You cheer and h/n laughs at your victory dance. After celebrating your victory you await your kiss. H/n smiles and kisses you, his smile evident on your lips.

"Pure luck," he says, making excuses.

"Even though you're a sore loser, I still love you." You say giving him another kiss.