#3

You were in math, (the last subject of the day, thankfully) daydreaming about something
h/n's previous girlfriend had said to you.

'H/n's a player, y/n. All he wants is - '

Your thoughts were interrupted by the final bell. Quickly you made your way to your locker, passing h/n on the way. He smiled at you, but you didn't smile back. You tried to avoid his eyes, grateful for the crowd of people that made looking distracted easy. Although you suspect h/n knows something's wrong. He always does.

At home, you ring f/n - who always seems to know what to do.

"I don't know why I'm shaken so much by what she said!" You say over the phone once you had explained what had happened.
"Relax, get some food and just watch a movie or something," f/n suggested. That didn't sound too bad. "Ok, thanks f/n." After hanging up the phone, you ordered some pizza and chose a movie to watch. Could it be that you were afraid that what she said was true? H/n is the only decent boyfriend you've had, and you can't bear the thought of losing him. Before you could think about it anymore, your phone rings. H/n. You decided not to answer, and settle down to watch your movie. Minutes later it rings again. And again. Becoming annoyed, you walk downstairs into the kitchen, open the pantry, put your phone inside and close the door.

You were about to go back to watching your movie, when the doorbell rings. Finally. Something to distract you from h/n. You grab the money your parents left you for dinner and open the door, only to find h/n. With your pizza. He smiles but you really don't feel like seeing him right now. You march back up stairs, forgetting to close the door. Without pizza, you'll just have to forget about h/n and his ex with your movie. The movie starts, but you can't help but feeling sad. You sink down into the couch and cover your face with a pillow, which quickly becomes damp. You hear footsteps on the stairs, and remember that you forgot to close the door. You are about to tell h/n to leave when he sits beside you and puts the pizza on your lap. He doesn't say anything, just pauses the movie and watches you as you stare at the blank wall. Suddenly you burst into tears and can't help but go to him. Stupid subconscious. His arms wrap around you as you rest your head on his chest and cry. "Shh. It's ok," he says. "Please, y/n, tell me what's wrong."

After a few minutes you decide to tell him. "Your ex," you begin through quaky breathes. "She told me that," your not sure what to say, but you decide to just get it over with. "She told me that you only wanted to be in a relationship with her so that-" You stutter and start to cry again. His arms tighten around you and he rubs your arm gently.
"Y/n, it's ok. I would never do something like that. She's just jealous." You smile a bit and lift your head to look at his. "Are we good?" He asks, wiping tears from your cheek with his thumb. Males are not typically known for being able to pick up emotional hints at the best of times, so you'll have to make it obvious. You smile and nod your head. "Great," he says. He presses play on the remote as you open the pizza. You rest your head on his chest again and relax. Pizza and a great boyfriend - what more could you want?

Boyfriend ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara