#21

"It was not just talking!" You huff in frustration as you walk away from h/n.

You had just come home from lunch at your favourite restaurant, where h/n had been 'talking' to one of the waitresses, but you knew it was a lot more than that.

"Oh come on, y/n, I was just trying to be friendly!" He sighs, throwing his car keys onto the table.

"Yeah, a little too friendly," you called over your shoulder as you walked to your bedroom where you could just sit quietly to yourself and think things over.

"I honestly don't know what I've done wrong!" H/n says, leaning against the kitchen bench and you turn on your heel to face him.

"Seriously, h/n?" You yell at him. You hated when he talked to other girls the way he should only talk to you, and you know he knows that. You can't believe he would do something like that in front of you.

When he doesn't reply, you turn around again and walk away from him.

"Y/n, wait!" He calls after you, but you don't feel like talking.

Instead, you continue walking away but h/n grabs you gently by the arm and somehow manages to sit you on the couch, despite your protests.

"H/n, let me go! I don't want to talk right now!" You say, clearly frustrated.

Every time he lets go you make an attempt to stand and leave, but each time he pulls you back.

"Y/n, please hear me out," he sighs as you try to break free of his grip.

He eventually gives up on trying to hold you, so he swings one of his legs onto the couch and over you, pinning your hands either side of your head. You try to stand up, but find it difficult seeing as h/n is sitting on you. All of your attempts to get free go to waste, and eventually you get tired.

"I can sit here all day," h/n says, smiling down at you.

"You'll get tired. Or bored." You say, still annoyed at him.

He shrugs. "I have a nice view."

You hold back a smile, you were still mad at him.

"Y/n, you have to believe me when I say that you are the only girl I love," he starts, his face turning completely serious. "Do you understand?" He asks, examining your eyes thoughtfully.

You hear what he says, but you don't respond.

"Babe, no girl can ever compare to you. You mean the world to me and I don't know how you can be sad when you have all of this," he says, gesturing to himself. "I'm yours and yours only. And if you don't start talking, then I might have to start tickling you and-"

You smile a little and lean up to kiss him, cutting him off. When you lay down again, he looks a little taken aback but that expression is immediately replaced by a smile.

"I love you," he whispers, releasing you from his grip and resting his forehead against yours.

"I love you too."