#14

You sit quietly, scrolling through Instagram on your phone while listening to music. You had just gotten out of the shower and changed into your pyjamas - a pair of black leggings and one of h/n's shirts. He was at a concert and wasn't getting back until late, but you decided you would try and stay up to see him.

Getting the munchies, you leave h/n's room and rummage through the pantry for something to eat. Unfortunately there was nothing there, but you remembered there was a box of ice-creams in the freezer outside. You open the door quietly but then remember no body is home so you decide you can make as much noise as you want. After successfully retrieving an ice-cream from the icy cold freezer, you make your way back to the bedroom. Your favourite song starts playing and you just can't resist breaking into song and dancing. You sing the words as loud as you can and dance, which is mostly just a combination of jumping and your hair flying all over the place. You're interrupted by laughs from the bed. You jump in shock, but relax when you realise it's h/n. He must have come in when you were outside.

"I didn't know you were putting on a concert," h/n laughs and you laugh with him. This is what you loved about him - you could be as weird as you wanted to and we wouldn't mind. Mostly because he's doing the weird stuff with you.

"I thought the concert doesn't finished for another hour?" You ask, stopping your dance and sitting on the bed next to him.

He shrugs. "It got boring and too full of drunk idiots. I swear at one point there was a guy riding a motorbike through the crowd," he says, laughing. "Besides, why would I stay there when that means I would miss your amazing dancing?"

He chuckles as he reaches for your phone and skips back to the song you were dancing to. He pulls you up and you begin your crazy dancing again, only this time with h/n.