Who was he, the queen of England?

I gave him a glare and the finger. It got him all riled up. Instead of hitting me, like I expected him to, he turned towards my mother.

"Oh you got to see this now, you bitch." He said giving me a stink eye.

I distracted him so they could escape and they were still here!

He hit her in front of me and i winced. I couldn't do anything. I was held back by his partner in crime. He went ahead, now hitting my father. I screamed in protest. I begged him to leave my family out of it. I struggled. I kicked around. But k just couldn't get free.

They guy took out a gun and shot my parents in front of me.

Next, they dragged Kyle in and shot him. The bullet went right through his head and he fell on the floor with a thud. The blood pooled around him and I cried, sobbed. I witnessed my family die. It was so scarring and gorey. I watched them bleed to death.

And then he aimed the gun and pulled the trigger. He shot himself.

+ + + + + + + + + +

I woke up panting. Like I always did.

I cried. Like I always did.

I thought of calling someone. Like I always did.

I felt weak, worthless and tired. Like I always did.

I thought of everything wrong in my life. Like I always did.

I cried more. Like I always did.

It was 4:48am. I couldn't sleep. I wouldn't sleep. I was bent over on staying awake. I laid on my back again and stared at the ceiling. It was colourful, like my life once was.

I remember Blaze and I had painted both of our ceilings because apparently, white was too dull. We had painted it in all bright colours fading into duller ones. It was one of my favourite memories with Blaze. We both were covered in paint from head to toe day. Old times, old times.

I stayed there, on the bed thinking about everything and nothing at once as my alarm went off. The first thing I did was make myself a cup of coffee. Since I was early, I made some effort to look presentable. I put on some jeans and a sweatshirt instead on my sweatpants. I left my hair open instead of putting them in bun. The makeup was usual. Mascara and kohl only along with a simple touch of lip balm.

I skipped breakfast, too upset to eat.

Liam beeped the horn of his car twice and I walked out, covering the breakfast I made for my parents and picking up the bag on my way out. As I got into the car I nodded at Liam and closed my eyes. I didn't feel like talking to anyone today.

Anyone having problem with me and my mood swings can go fuck themselves.

Liam got the memo and we drove to school silently. I got out of the car, Liam following shortly behind. We attended our usual classes with me being extra quiet and moody.

Lunch rolled around soon. We all sat around the table. The voices of people talking made my head hurt. I folded my arms and rested my head of them, using them as cushion. I could sense Blaze nearing us and sitting across me. He smelt heavenly as always. I missed him. So fucking much. It hurt.

I felt his fingers tap my head so I discreetly wiped my face on my sleeve, getting rid of the tears and looked up.  He looked mildly shocked, because of my red and swollen eyes, I guess.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" He asked me.

Oh so he wants to talk now? And then it hit me. The phone call. I knew he didn't want me to feel awkward in front of others so he asked me to talk in private.