| C h a p t e r T h r e e|

Y/N's point of view-
Two days later-

Ever since the awkward situation with Josh, Josh was really embarrassed to see me but Tyler had convinced him to see me today, we were going to the arcades, Tyler and Jenna were going too.

When Jenna turned up, I was sitting in the living room, a t-shirt with small alien in the corner, paired with some skinny black jeans and some black (or white) converses. My hair was casual and natural to no makeup on. I grabbed my phone and house keys.

I locked up and got into Jenna's car, "Hello!" Jenna chirped from the front seat, I giggled a bit, "Hey." I smiled at her through the prismatic rear-view mirror. "Hi Josh, hi Tyler." I greeted, scrolling through my phone, "How are you?" Josh asked, "I'm very well thank you, you?" I answered, "I'm good." He smiled weakly, I decided to leave it- he wouldn't want to be embarrassed in front of three people- even if they were his best friends and me.

"We're here!" Jenna screamed, unbuckling herself and getting out the car, we all did the same and went into the arcade. Tyler and Jenna went off in another direction to Josh and I. Josh and I came across a Guitar Hero game, "Want to fight me?" Josh chuckled, "Sure." I shrugged, picking up the guitar and he did the same.

I was concentrating so much I didn't even realise that Josh was staring at me, or that I was subconsciously sticking out my tongue, I broke out of the concentration trance, and caught Josh, "Josh?" I asked, "Huh- what!" He yelled, quickly re-adjusting himself and carrying on playing the game.

I ended up winning- obviously. "Want to try again?" I enquired, holding uo another coin, "I don't mind." He stated, looking down at his shoes. I put the coin in the slot and the game fired up again. I found Misery Business (Paramore- sorry if you don't like it- but I know it's Guitar Hero), looked over to Josh and clicked on it. Josh won that round, "I think- a tie breaker round?" I turned to face Josh, "Yeah." He smirked. God, that was hot. You met him two days ago, girl chilllllllllllll I thought.

We all played until lunch, then we met up at the entrance, "Taco Bell or McDonald's?" They asked as if they were questioning our friendship, "are you kidding? Taco Bell all the way." I answered.

Josh high fived me and we walked out and grabbed Taco Bell.

Drumsticks | Josh Dun x Reader On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara