|C h a p t e r T h i r t e e n|

Josh's Pov

T.W: description of self harm, suicide,

I ran to the door, grabbing Y/N's hand, tears flowing door my face, "He'll be okay, he is still alive." Y/N kissed my hand, then squeezed it. "B-but it's all my fault Y/N, I should of seen he was sad- a-and suicidal!" I clambered into the car and buckled up, still holding onto Y/N's hand. The car journey was silent- the car radio had stopped working so we couldn't listen to music so this gave me time to think: I threw up my hands; angry at myself, how could I leave him? It's all my fault- I could of done something. I'm such a terrible person- I'm such a horrible friend.

Y/N squeezed my hand again, we arrived at the hotel Jenna and Tyler had been staying in. An ambulance was outside the motel and Jenna was sitting in it, a shock blanket wrapped around her shoulder, tears cascading down her face.

"Josh, thank god you're here!" she breathed a big sigh of relief. "Jenna, you're going to have to tell me what happened." I sighed and her gaze fell to the floor.

"Well- he had a meltdown, I just left him because he never talks anyway, he just sits in his room- and stares at the wall, he sometimes doesn't come out for days on end- he just sits and stares blankly at the walls in front. I walked in and he had pills split all over the floor; they weren't strong enough to kill him and thank God he didn't know. I called the ambulance- and then Y/N- and here we are." I wrapped my arms around Jenna, supporting her, and Y/N hugged Jenna, still hands interlocked with mine.

She would ever so often draw patterns on my hand with her thumb to calm me down.

Tyler came out of the hotel, and Jenna buried her head into the crook of
Y/N's neck, crying. His arms lined with deep red lines, some of the fans were sending in messages- they had found out- news spreads quickly.

They were all "Get better soon."

We all sat in the ambulance, the long journey ahead.

I stared at the road, and eyes started to flutter closed, Y/N kissed my arm, "Sleep." she whispered as my eyes shut and sleep took over me.