|C h a p t e r F o u r t e e n|

Y/N's Point Of View

I hope Josh was okay; he didn't look it, he looked awful.

I held onto his hand, I kissed his temple, "He'll be okay." I whispered softly, I was reassuring myself more than I was Josh- he was sleeping.

I looked over to Jenna, tears still flowing down her damp cheeks. I moved over to her, and wrapped an arm around her small frame, "Hey, Tyler will be okay- we've got him." I smiled weakly at her. "No! You don't understand! I was supposed to be there for him when he needed me- I- It's all my fault Y/N, it's allmy fault." She cried into her hands, "I'm such a bad g-girlfriend." She stammered, "No you aren't." I grabbed her hands, "Jenna- you are such a lovely, lovely girl, none of this is your fault, okay?" She sniffled, "O-Okay.. T-t-thank you Y/N." She wiped her face and then I felt Josh shuffle around, "Y/N.." He croaked, voice raspy.

"Hey.." I beamed, he grinned brightly at me, wrapping his muscular arms around me and pulling me onto his lap, (you are straddling him, nothing sexual). "How are you feeling?" I asked, "I- I could definitely be better." He whimpered. "I know Josh, you're shaken up, I understand that- b-but he is alive. That's amazing!" I smiled, "Yeah, b-but it is my fault." I sighed and kissed his forehead, "No, Josh, no it's not."

We arrived at the hospital, and Tyler was taken in on a stretcher. A few hours later we were allowed in to see Tyler. Upon entering, Tyler's eyes opened and a small smile appeared on his lips, "Hello."

We all ran over to him and wrapped our arms around his body

We all ran over to him and wrapped our arms around his body. No words were spoken but Jenna started to sob, "Jenna, my love." Tyler's brown eyes looked into Jenna's blue orbs, "Tyler, w-why did you do it?" Jenna wailed, "I- I wasn't thinking.. I-  Blurry he- he took over me- and did that- I- I'm so sorry." Tyler wept into Jenna's chest, "Hey, should we leave you two alone?" I asked them, Jenna sat up and lightly nodded.

I intertwined my hands with Josh and pulled him out of the hospital room, "Hey." My lips tugging up on the corners, "Hello." He smiled at me, pressing his forehead to mine. I pressed my lips to his. "Are you okay?" I asked, pulling back a few moments after, "I feel better knowing he is okay in the hospital, but I don't understand why he did it in the first place." He sighed, his gaze falling to the floor, "Y/N, I love you." Josh beamed at me, "I love you Josh." I grinned at him, he pulled his arms around my waist, and pulled me into his chest. Kissing my head, swaying me in his arms.

"We'll be okay." I smiled, smelling the cologne on his shirt, "Y/N, you make me happy, I love you so much." I smiled at his comment, "I love you so much."

"Miss Y/N, Mr Dun?" A voice said, "Yes?" I replied, "Bad news..."