| C h a p t e r T w e n t y O n e |

A/N: the last one ;) I'm not dead hahahaah, sorry it took so long I had to take a break for personal reasons and I wasn't feeling confident in my writing anymore so yay! :/

Josh beamed at me at the other end of the room, tears streaming down his face as I trod carefully on the red carpet beneath my feet.

I gazed at my lover at the alter, sun lightly kissing his cheek through a large stained window of the chapel.

Tyler and Jenna smiling down the aisle at me, sticking their thumbs up, sensing my nerves.

Once again my eyes landed on Josh. My universe and my everything. He looked even more handsome dressed in his suit, waiting at the end of the aisle for me.

My white dress trails across the carpet, as my dad walks me down the aisle. Both families beaming happily at me, as my veil covers my face.

I reach the end of the room, where my fiancé stands, and I notice the tears forming in his eyes. "You look beautiful." He whispers as everybody sits down and the priest begins.

He lifts up the veil slowly, like he is cherishing the moment and doesn't want it to end. As soon as it's lifted, my lips form a huge smile and my eyes tear over.

Throughout the ceremony, I'm still nervous but I'm overjoyed that we all made it to this point in time.

Josh smiles at me, almost as if he read my mind and he repeats his vows.

The priest pronounces us husband and wife and Josh slides his hand around my waist, dips me towards the ground and places his lips on mine in a quick passionate kiss.

After the kiss, everybody stands up and cheers as Josh bridal carries me out of the door, guests throwing confetti into the air and small children trying to catch pieces.

He places me down on a patch of grass by a huge lake where a bridge sits where Josh had some of our wedding photos taken.

I don't think I've ever been happier, in this moment, I think this is the happiest I have ever been. Standing next to my newly wedded husband, I can safely say that I will never stop loving him.

He's the light of my life and I could never let that go. He's the sunshine of my every day. The light at the end of the tunnel.

The good end of a chapter. The start of another. Our chapter.

Our chapter of starting a family.

And the chapters continue until we grow old and we are sitting on our porch, looking out onto a large lake; thinking back to our older chapters.

This is our story, and I wouldn't want to spend it with any one else but you- Josh.