| C h a p t e r S e v e n |

He is so cute!

Josh's point of view

I lied to her; I was actually fine. I couldn't tell her why I was upset.

My anxiety had told me that she would never love me.

I had a huge crush developed on her already; she was the one, she made me happy, feel supportive, and I love her; her and her dorky personality.

She will never love me back.

I'm unlovable- I worry too much- I have a broken mind; she could never love me- she deserves so much better in a boyfriend.

"Josh?" she broke me out of my trance, her voice sounded so beautiful and should be recorded for the whole world to hear- "Josh?" She repeated, "Sorry Y/N, what was you saying?" I grinned nervously, "Ah, you spork, I was saying that your show is starting in 5 minutes so we should get your makeup done." She nervously smiled at me.

We walked over to the makeup table in the dressing room, she grabbed the red paint and coloured around my eyes in the ruby colour. She looked at us two in the mirror, she pressed her lips to my cheek. My eyes widened in shock, "What?" she asked innocently, "-n-nothing.. I stuttered, "Hey Y/N-"before finishing my sentence Tyler  called me to get the wing.

"Nevermind." I muttered, then when she wasn't looking I touched where her lips had just been as if- if it was held- it would stay there and not leave.

I love Y/N, I love her so much.

Edited 8th June