| C h a p t e r T w o |

Y/N's point of view

I hummed the tune to (your favourite song) whilst reading/drawing/writing. I heard a knock at the door,  got up and saw Tyler at the door, "Hey Y/N," he was with a beautiful blonde girl, with blue eyes, "So basically, we have four tickets to see (Your favourite band) but we haven't got a fourth person to go with now, because something to happened with their relationship... Would you like to come?" Tyler asked, "Of course!" I screamed, "See you later, at 9." Tyler smiled, "-Oh! This is my girlfriend, Jenna."

~•~

I slipped into my (favourite outfit) and grabbed my (phone type) phone. I checked the time 7:30. I turned on the TV and turned on (favourite show). I watched it and then there was a knock at the door. I walked over to the door and opened it. "Hey Y/N." Josh said. "Hey Josh." I replied, grabbing the keys, my phone, stepping outside into the cool summer air, shutting the door behind me. I locked the door then got into Jenna's car.

~•~

"Wow! that concert was amazing!" I screamed. "Thanks for the amazing night, Josh, Tyler and Jenna!" I was about to walk off but Josh's hand grabbed your wrist and then he rubbed the back of his neck, "Y-Yeah it's been great..." His cheeks went red, and he walked off.

Edited 7th June 2017

Author's note:  I realised this story was shit and I hate it because of that reason, but that means it will be a longer story, yay me!
XD