| C h a p t e r E l e v e n |

IT'S BEEN SO LONG HOLY SHIET, I'M SURPRISED YOU HAVEN'T KILLED ME!!! BUT ANYWAY HERE'S MY UPDATE!!!!!!! SPAM THE COMMENTS WITH THE HASTAG #AuthorIsBack !! And also the hashtag #AUTHORHASWATTPADBACK

THANKS !!
ALSO THIS IS A 🎂 BIRTHDAY CHAPTER FOR JOSHUA JISHWA WILLIAM DUN! €njøy ~~ pårt øñ€

You were in the kitchen making a cake for Joshua since you wanted him to have a good birthday.

So you iced in icing sugar 'Happy Birthday Josh. I love you' in a curly font.

"(Y/N), where are you." Josh yelled as he opened the bedroom door, "Uh, i-in the b-bathroom..." You stutted, quickly placing the cake in a box and put a note on it and wrote 'To Josh ~From (Y/N)'

"(Y/N) you are not in the bathroom!" Josh shouted, "Uh- No, I'm now in the kitchen!" you replied, "Oh. Okay!" He said walking into the kitchen. "Morning birthday boyy~" You sung, as you smiled.

He chuckled, as you hugged him. He leant down to your height, and kissed your head. "I love you (Y/N)." He whispered on your head.

"I love you more." you replied, you turned round and grabbed a pan, "pancakes for the birthday boy!" you shouted.

"Yay!" he replied, sitting down on a kitchen stool, as you finished and handed him the pancakes on a plate. "I got you presents, they are in the living room." he looked at you with wide eyes. "You didn't have to, love." He said.

"But I did." you smile, and went into the living room, and grabbed the cards. You walked back into the kitchen and handed him the cards.

Drumsticks | Josh Dun x Reader On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara