| C h a p t e r F o u r |

Go back to Chapter 3 its edited.

Time skip

"We've turned our hands to guns, trade in our thumbs for ammunition

I must forewarn you, of my disorder, or my condition

'Cause when the sun sets, it upsets what's left of my invested interest

Interested in putting my fingers to my head

The solution is, I see a whole room of these mutant kids

Fused at the wrist, I simply tell them they should shoot at this

Simply suggest my chest and this confused music, it's

Obviously best for them to turn their guns to a fist

I'm trying, I'm trying to sleep

But I can't, but I can't when you all have

Guns for hands

I'm trying, I'm trying to sleep

But I can't, but I can't when you all have

Guns for hands"

Tyler sang. I was in the recording studio with the boys, because Josh asked you to be there. You watched Josh in the corner of the room drumming his heart out. You smiled at his actions and you thought he was adorable playing the drums.

When they stopped playing and the recorder next to you gave them the thumbs up. They came out and you ran into Josh's arms. Not caring that he was sweaty from all the drumming. He wrapped his arms around your waist. "Miss me?" He said. "Yes... I did miss you." You replied, giggling. "Even though it was only a few songs." I added, he rubbed the back of his awkwardly and shuffled his feet. His gaze went down to the floor and he stared at the floor. Tyler walked in on both of us, "A-are you two." he pointed at both of us, indicating he believed we were dating. "No!" We both yelled, breaking apart from the hug, heat rising to my cheeks and Josh awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck.

Tyler smirked and Jenna walked in, "Omg, you two would be a great couple." She giggled, "Him and I? ewwwwww..." I laughed slightly, shoving Josh lightly, everyone stared at me, "I'm kidding, you're not ew Josh." I smiled at him, his cheeks colouring themselves a scarlet shade, he bit his lip lightly. "Thanks Y/N, you're not ew either." He replied, and slowly wrapped his arms around my waist, I had a gut feeling, it churned and butterflies went crazy in my stomach- I- I love him. "Frens?" He whispered, "Frens."

Frenzoned.

--

Author's Note: Sorry for updating this so much but I am re-writing the whole thing, because it was shit and I got loads of comments saying it went too quick and stuff like that- BUT it was one of my first fanfics so.

Edited 7th June 2017