| C h a p t e r E i g h t e e n |

TIME SKIP
AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW

_________
Chapter Eighteen
Surprise
________

T i m e                          s k i p

Josh sat at on a small sofa in his dressing room staring at his background of Y/N and him.

A tear fell onto his cheek, and a sad smile formed on his face. "I miss you," He whispered, as if her photo-self would hear. "I miss you so much."

Because of the touring Y/N had to be left in Ohio with Jenna. Josh didn't think it was fair. He hated the rules even more than ever now.

Y/N was sitting on the sofa in Jenna's house, she was looking at the picture Josh and her took, which was her background too. Jenna was talking about something or rather.

Y/N zoning in and out of what she was saying, then Jenna noticed her behaviour.

"Y/N, are you alright?" That's when Y/N broke, tears cascaded down her face and instantly rushed to her side and hugged her.

"I have an idea." Jenna smiled, "I have saved up some money for a house with Tyler, but that can wait, I mean, we arent married yet... We can buy tickets and surprise them." She announced and Y/N bounced out of her seat and ran frantically around.

Packing clothes into bag, quickly brushing her teeth then shoving the toothbrush into the bag.

Time skip

Y/N sat on the plane, Jenna next to her, Y/N put one earplug into her left ear so if Jenna spoke to her, she'd be be able to hear.

"Y/N, what if we miss the show tonight?" Y/N smiled, "Jenna, you booked us a plane 10 hours ahead of time so we won't miss it, don't worry."

The pilot spoke through the speaker and the plane went off.

Time skip.

You landed in the airport and Jenna dragged through the whole thing.

You got out onto the streets and since you had a lot of time, you decided to grab something to eat then go shopping (or something else).

You walked into a small café and ordered (food) and (drink). You made occasional small talk but you were both rather too invested in your own thoughts and heads to listen and make a conversation.

When Jenna broke off your thoughts, "Y/N, let's go shopping now." She smiled, as you placed down money for your food and so did she.

You walked out and found a shopping centre full of good clothes shops. You dragged Jenna by the hand as your eye caught a (item of clothing).

( time skip to evening )

You didn't want to dress up too fancy, but you did apply a small amount of makeup, then just threw on a shirt along with some jeans.

Jenna texted Mark, you both hopped into a taxi and drove off into the night.

You paid the driver and went in the small exit that Mark had told Jenna he'd meet you.

You knocked on the door and Mark opened it smiling, "Just as well you're here, both of them have missed you both dearly." He chuckled to himself and showed you to a special hiding spot.

You heard Tyler's voice through the microphone, "Joshua William Dun, everyone!" You peered out through the little gap that you had in the wing and saw Josh drumming to the beat. "Awww." You whispered, a smile finding itself on your lips.

( a n o t h e r      t i m e        s k i p )

Josh came off the stage, and you followed sneakily behind, "Boo." You whispered in his ear, and he whipped around and saw you.

As soon as he did, his arms wrapped around your waist and squeezed you in a tight hug. "I missed you." He breathed into your hair, "I missed you too."

Josh intertwined your fingers and walked back to the dressing room, a smile on his face, and a smile on yours too.

A/N: sorry for the bad chapter, I am ending this story soon and just wanted some filler chapters so, bam.

I am ending on chapter.. You guessed it.. 21.

Hahaha. Funny.

22 August 2017.