| C h a p t e r S i x t e e n|

_________
Chapter Sixteen
Light
_________

TYLER'S POINT OF VIEW

I sat silently, rain pattering onto the window.

-Flashback-

I listened to the hum of the passing vehicles, I had my arms crossed over my chest. I huffed, letting out a big rush of hot air in the cold air, the cooler air gave me goose bumps.

I shivered, bringing my arms closer to my chest to try and preserve my heat.

[Back to Normal]

A sigh escaped my lips, as if it had been trapped in there for a long time.

I clawed at my skin, feeling like something was inside- and I needed to get rid of it.

The demons I was fighting internally.

I felt extremely weak normally- but- but when Jenna- or Josh- or music or just love in general- made me feel stronger. 

I love Jenna.

She is- as cringey and cliché as it is- the light at the end of my eternal abyss.

Light.

I scratched at the skin. You will never know what's under my skin.

I felt like the inner monster inside of me-
I collapsed on the floor. Darkness swirling around me, lights twirling, then a massive blanket of abyss covered me.

JOSH'S POINT OF VIEW

I ran back into the room, Sarah yelled for help, Y/N's grip on my hand tightened, Jenna rushed to Tyler and aided Sarah in picking him back up. "Sarah, what happened?" I asked, "I- I don't know." I clenched my jaw, "What do you mean you don't know."

Y/N's thumb caressed my hand, trying to calm me down, "I'm sorry." Sarah's gaze didn't meet mine, and excused herself, leaving us three alone with a collapsed Tyler, now lying down on a hospital bed. Jenna's eyes started welling up, "Poor Jenna." Y/N whispered to herself, I studied Y/N, her (e/c) red from crying.

I held her hand and kissed it, "He'll be okay." I whispered.