| C h a p t e r F i v e |

Y/N's Point of View

-Days later

Josh and I were making a very strong bond; we were seeing each other pretty much everyday, I was on his Instagram and people were already shipping us because we were so alike and there was a few fanfics already written. Today Josh and I had decided to go shopping, one reason: my drumsticks broke during a drum war with Josh, and they were getting old anyway, now we were in Hot Topic I saw a (favourite band) t-shirt took it off the rack and went searching for more.

I came across Josh who was talking to Shannon,

Shit.

Shit.

Shit.

Shit.

Shit.

How do I get to Josh without Shannon being there? I eavesdropped on their conversation, "Oh hey." she purred, (I vomited in my mouth), "Um... Hi, who are you?" Josh asked, "I'm Shannon." She licked her lips. Josh looked extremely uncomfortable so I decided to cut in the one way conversation, "hello Josh!" I wrapped my arms around his waist, and stood beside him.

Go with it Josh 

"Hey Y/N." He intertwined his hands with mine, "Oh, this is hilarious!" Shannon giggled, "You two, going out?" She asked, "Yeah." She laughed, "Prove it." She crossed her arms over her chest, I quietly gulped and turned round to Josh. Cupping his cheek, and him moving his hand to hold my neck, he pressed his lips to mine, I kissed back, my butterflies did flips. You're only friends to him Y/N. Only friends. We pulled back, "There." I smirked, Shannon was astonished.

"You- what?- how?" She asked as Josh and I walked away, as soon as we were away I muttered, "I hate her." Josh looked to me, "Why?" I gulped and explained, "Oh, I hate her even more now." Josh chuckled, "Why did you hate her in the first place?" I questioned, "Well, she was trying to hit on me a-and... Nevermind.." he blushed. "Josh what's up?" I asked, "I-It doesn't matter, I- I have to go now Y/N, bye!" He yelled, running out of the shop. "Josh, wait!" I shouted, running after him.

Edited 7th June 2017