| C h a p t e r S i x |

(Josh looks so adorable in that picture o.o, but I mean when doesn't he?)

Y/N's point of view

Josh had ran out of the ran out of the shops and I was chasing after him, I ended up stopping and taking my phone out of my pocket and clicked on Josh's contact. I heard a phone ringing and light sobbing. "Josh?" I heard sniffles and turned on my heel to see Josh slumped in the corner of the empty shopping centre (which never happens but because people are on holiday or still at work, it's practically empty. I knelt down beside him, "Josh, what's up?" confusion and concern dripping off my tongue, "Y/N!" He replied, clearly surprised.

"Why are you crying Josh?" I asked, "I- it's nothing Y/N..." I shook my head, "No, it is something Josh, please tell me." He sighed and looked at me, "Well- er- my anxiety is... getting worse a-and I have to perform tonight."

I put my hand on his shoulder, "you'll be amazing, I know you will, I've seen you practicing." Hs gulped, "But- what if I go on and trip or- or--" I hugged him and he slowly wrapped his arms around my waist, "Hey, calm down, you'll be sick as frick." I smiled, he returned the gesture, then pulled me down to the floor. "Thanks Y/N, you're the best." He grinned, but continued to hug me.

"Josh, can I watch you perform?" I asked, "Of course you can!" He chuckled, "Just tell the security guard the word, apple, I'll tell him if a girl with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes comes by and says apple to let her in." I smiled, then realization dawned on me, "You're letting me go back stage?" his glabella creased, "That's what friends do for other friends right?"

Right, we're only friends.

Only friends.

Edited 8th June