| C h a p t e r T w e l v e |

A/N: I'm not American so sorry if any of the information is incorrect !

Josh's PoV-

I smiled at Y/N, and took out my phone, I fired up Snapchat and selected a filter. We took a couple stupid pictures and I saved them all.

I showed Y/N the pictures and she chose her favourite to go on my story.

"I like that one," she said, pointing at the one where we both stick our tongues out. "I like that one too." I replied, setting it as my phone background. "Josh?" Y/N asked from beside me, "Yes Y/N." I smiled, she was my girlfriend. "When is your next show?" Her (e/c) glistened, "Tomorrow night... Why?" her eyes has brightened up, "Well- I- I was thinking we could g-go out on a date?"  She asked, twiddling her thumbs, "I would love to." I grinned at her, "Where should we go?" We were away from Ohio, we had to go somewhere, we pondered on all the possibilities.

Skydiving,
Siteseeing,
Shopping,
Dinner,
Cinema,
We cou-

"Roller skating!" Y/N yelled, "W-what?" I questioned, "Roller skating, I tried it back in Ohio, it was super fun- we should go roller skating." I smiled at her, "Okay, we'll go roller skating, should I invite Jenna and Tyler?" I asked, she nodded and walked off to get changed.

She came out:  a band top, black skinny jeans, black converse, I gazed to her, "Damn." I muttered under my breath, "What was that Mr Dun?" I smirked and stuck my tongue out at her- she did the same.

Even though I was performing in front of 200 people I was relaxed- I had Y/N..

She grabbed her phone, I went to our bedroom and changed..

I walked out and Y/N was in a state of panic, her hair was all over the place, strained sobs escaped from her lips, "-Y/N!" I knelt down beside her, wrapping my arms around her, "you'll be fine Y/N." Her eyes started to water more, "What's happened?" I asked, panic pulsing through my veins now, and what came out of her mouth felt like a spear being impaled through my chest.

"Tyler attempted suicide."