Chapter 4

Nicholas POV

I saw myself in a hospital bed most surprisingly breathing which an artificial oxygen and a set of IV connected to my hands, I tried to remember what happened last and get and get hold of memory and I did that successfully when images of the ship I and Queen were in was capsizing.......... I can here here calling my name for help................. there were also screamings, can someone tell me what the help happened back there, it was then that I noticed that my left hands was in handcuffs, I don't get it at least not until a woman entered , someone I barely know but will always be able to recognise. My mother.

Smith POV

I looked at my son sympathetically as I entered his hospital room. There threatened to fall of my eyes but I held them in because I don't water break down I need to be strong for hi besides this is the first time I'm meeting him he also isn't pleased to meeting me from what I can observe in him expression.

My heart is aching to hug him but I can't, wait a second I can read confusion in his expression. I sucked in a deep breath as I started a conversation which him.

"I am Agent Smith and I am in charge of the investigation which regards to the capsizing of the ship and the attempted murder of Queen Madison which young are allegedly guilty of".

"What ", he managed to say in a weak and rapsy voice. " Is that why I'm In handcuffs, where is she? she knows am never going to hurt her and as for you why are you in charge of my case , mother " he said the last to words mockingly.

" Listen to me I know you hate me for abandoning you but I want you to know that I did it for our sake, Listen to me Nicholas I will makes it up to you and I promise you that you won't go to jail". I said tried to win my son's heart.

"Fine but before I have or even try to build my trust in you, did you believe that i'm not capable of hurting Queen".

"Of course but now that I have earned your trust I don't know if you are gonna believe me if I tell you the real culprit, he has always been jealous of you. I might have abandoned you when you were still very young but I has always gotten my eyes on you" I said.

"He hated you be cause you were your father's favourite and I was his greatest love "I revealed to him as he concentrated expecting me to unravel the identity of his mystery hater.

" I still don't know the person " he said clearly confused." Who is it Smith" ?

"Victor De Roses " I sighed as I broken the bombshell Nicholas wasn't expecting, his mouth agape confused my thought.

.
.