Chapter 3

Stephanie POV

I walked into Victor's office unannounced seeing the way he glared at me surprisingly, I Stephanie Perez using my father's name not my husband's name Anthony Fidal as that stupid Jerk as that stupid Jerk who wouldn't give me what I want but since I can't get it the only one whose heart is tied to mine would get it for me, Victor De Roses.

Oh I forgot to introduce myself to you, I am Stephanie Perez Fidal,a famous model ,and fashionista whom everyone had always loved to be with.

LOVED?????????, what do I mean by that?

Well this is all thanks to Anthony who punished me for not warming his bed one faithful night, that night I stood up to that basted I lost everything I had in one moment :my fame, money, and immerse attractions which I got from my fans all these turned into shame as with one phone call Anthony made to the press about my weakness which I'm not willing to reveal to you.

I became an ordinary jobless housewife, this I'm going to discuss with Victor on how to get rid of the son of a bitch, I have for a husband once and for all as these is the last of the torture I would have of me.

Then I would have all I had once lost and use it to get the one I desire and dream of everynight, Nicholas De Roses.

I stormed into Victor's office, " we need to talk Victor".

" Oh dear Steffy didn't your nanny teach you some manners", Victor voiced with sarcasm.

"You of all people should know of my sadistic childhood, Victor "not, I said

" Oh darling I would love to hear the tale over and over again knowing that you were once miserable in your life".

"Well difficult to admit but I'm still miserable ", I admit bitterly something I haven't done in ages especially not to assholes like Victor.

"Poor you Stephanie, but if I may pry in what or who is making your life miserable as I love the fiesty and competitive you but since Anthony did me the favor of cutting your wings, you seem to have been the sullen one which is beginning to bore me to my grave"

"Enough of making jest of me, Victor as you can see and observe I'm here for a reason". I said to Victor.

"Fine let's talk about it".

"I've had enough of Anthony, Victor it's time to put him away to where he belongs", I said as quietly as I could because anybody can be eavesdropping even though the door is locked.

"Well if I could also confide I've also had enough of Nicholas, you greatest love"Victor said jetting.

"Don't you dare hurt Nicholas ", I sad with venom.

" Alright Stephanie here is the plan to kill two birds with a stone"

Why do I've a feeling something would happen to our love birds. If you wanna find out then VOTE, COMMENT AND FAN.