Chapter 20

Queen's POV.

I am really getting worried . Where on earth is Javier ? He was supposed to meet with me at his apartment and he is never late .

Which means one thing that i know in my heart is correct : our cover has been blown .

If they are aware that Nicholas is an undercover agent then i am screwed too and i know Victor would never touch me but my daughter , Clarita.

I need to contact the agency urgently. I thought as i dialled a number i know too well. A number i always wished i would never have to call.

The line went through and the voice said " code red until you are contacted ,you have your passports and don't look back, Queen . Its not worth it, he won't want this from you. He said he wants you , his baby and his daughter safe " . and the line went off .

Trying to leave the apartment and get to the mansion as soon as possible to get to Clarita and finally disappear with my two babies won't be easy but i have to do it .

I have been trained for it and i knew this day was going to come .

The day i was going to choose between life and death.

The day i was going to choose between leaving my love and the father of my children behind and running with my kids.

The day i know in my heart that it is either Victor dies and Javier lives or Javier dies and Victor lives.

The day that the war between the good and the bad will occur and our destinies will be determined.

One thing i know one would have to die for the other ...fairy tales says  the bad dies and the good lives but reality says anything can happen .

The day is here .

The only thing i can to is to ignore Clara's panicked voice asking what was going on and to pray that the plane takes off as fast as possible before Victor's goons catch up with us .

I hugged my daughter tight as i sighed in relief , the plane took off already .

And we are safe .

For now.

Stephanie's  POV.

"You did what ? " , i screamed at Victor,"  where is he ? For your sake i really hope you didn't touch him"

Victor kept on staring at me then he finally opened his dirty mouth  " Stephanie ,you of all people know one of these days your love will have to die . He intends to get all of us arrested. That is if the intelligence agency are not on their way by now ."

"And Queen is the harmless innocent one that wasn't part of the plan .For heaven sake Victor you said it yourself , she was going to turn you in the morning of your wedding and if not for Greta she would have done that successfully" , i.said angrily

Victor was waiting for his goons to arrive from the airport . The plan is to bring Queen and Clarita back and separate mother and child .

He was going to send Clara to a far away boarding school and Queen to a psychiatric hospital and finally kill Nicholas.

The idiot is not even looking at me . How on earth will i convince now ?  He would kill Nicholas and spare that wretch called Queen because he is in love with her . What about my own love Nicholas ? I have to stop him i can 't let him touch Nicholas.

The door to Victor 's  office opened and his goons wait they are saying Queen escaped but before Victor could obviously scream at them , a tiny maid ran in saying there is shooting outside between the cops and Victor 's bodyguard.

For the first time in my life i saw Victor panicky , he pulled out his gun and told the crying maid to hide somewhere . It was so obvious that the cops were winning and most of his goons were dead and he knew it .

Then he pulled my hands and we both moved out of his office to where Victor kept Nicholas in the dungeon.I looked at Victor 's face and eyed him as we walked he had better not touch a hair on Nicholas head or i will kill him i promise that.

We got to the basement and Victor hit an unconscious Nicholas laying on the floor of the basement then he woke up .

Nicholas tried to get up but the chains restricted him. I moved to help him get out of those stupid chains but Victor stopped me.

"At least release him from those chains Victor , he looks like a dog . Have you sent someone to feed him ?" ,  i said angrily.

"Shut up Stephanie , just keep your mouth shut. Cant u see they have killed all of my men and they are coming for us next and we dont have time . Snap out of this stupid love . He is in love with Queen not you am sure you know that already and as soon as.his.team gets here we will both serve time so don 't you dare be stupid ".

Victor then pointed the gun at Javier , it all happened so fast and the only thing i heard were gunshots and i saw Victor laying on the ground with a bullet to his head .

There is blood everywhere now and the only thing i know is am being led up the stairs that leads out of the basement and the last thing i.saw was Smith hugging Javier .

Nicholas' POV

Finally , now i have to get back to my pregnant girlfriend and our daughter. But before i could move Patricio had me checked by the medics .

I told him i had to get to Queen and he said i have to give my statement.

And explain to Greta that her father is dead and her is mother going to serve time .

And tell her that Victor and Stephanie put a bug in her room that helped them spy on her because she is their daughter.  And that Stephanie who is going to serve time is her biological mother.

So as Greta was explaining to me what happened to Camilla that day, Victor was watching and listening with the help of this bug .

And before we realised what was happening , before we got to Christian , Victor already had him killed with the help of his goons.

I sighed i can just grab something to eat on my way to the agency and give my statements as the boss instructed.

And after that i will have to face Greta and explain it all to her , i hope she takes it well and it doesn't  stop her from getting surgery on her leg .

I sighed ,its going to be a long day as i saw Jackie and my mom approach me , i know they are coming to hug me again.

I need to get to Queen . There is also something she needs to know .A secret that shouldn't have been kept from her.

Yaaay , we are moving towards the end of TQOB . I am really going to miss these characters but there is nothing i can do.

So i hope you enjoyed it and it was as interesting as i hoped it will be.

Anyways this chapter was a little dark especially from Queen's POV and i was actually thinking Nicholas would not make it

Then i thought , no Queen has had too many tragedies at least this is her one good chance to be happy and i didn't want to blow it up for her so Nicholas stayed alive.

And Stephanie , i think she got what she deserves i mean she has to stay alive Greta deserves to know her biological mother.

Yup and one last surprise coming in the upcoming chapter of  TQOB and it involves Stephanie , Queen ,Patricio and Asuncion.

To find out more then :

VOTE

COMMENT

AND SHARE.

Maberu.