Chapter 12

Queen's POV

I walked into the DE Roses mansion with Victor behind me. I just feel like slapping his cheeks right now.

"Victor how can you do that, I don't understand why you keep looking for trouble ". I kept on talking without taking full notice of my environment.

"You and Nicholas can't even stay in a room without arguing or trying to hit each other. What is the matter with the both of you " I asked rubbing my hands on my forehead tiredly

"Daddy is it true that you and Dragon fought" Clara asked standing up from the chair I never noticed she was sitting at all. Oh God not again

"Yes sweetheart I and your Uncle Nicholas fought and it was all because of your mummy " Victor said with a cocky look on his face.

Oh Lord what is he planning now with that statement he made to Clara. Whatever Victor is planning I know it isn't good. I know what to do.

"Clara honey it doesn't matter at all wha-" I said hugging her but not before she pulled away from me and cut me off from what I was going to tell her.

"Let me go Queen " ,she said coldly

"Queen ? But sweetheart I thought we agreed that you would be calling me mummy " I said confused

" Mummy? well you are not my mummy Because mummy don't leave their children in school forgetting to pick them up after closing " Clara said angrily

"Clara your mother caused the fight between your uncle and me and she even left me and you when you were little. Then she wrote a letter telling me to put you in the boarding school when you are five but I love you Clara and I would never hurt my daughter so I didn't do that. Your mother is a very bad person sweetheart". Victor said to our daughter.

Unfortunately Clara believed him without listening to me.

"I hate you Queen " she said as she left the sitting room climbing the stairs that would lead her up to her room.

"How dare you Victor ! How dare you turn my daughter against me " I shouted angrily

"Oh my love don't get mad at me if I didn't do that you won't be talking to me talk less of shouting at me".he said before laughing.

"What is so funny Old man why are you laughing ",I said provoking him and I was successful.

"Now Queen I'm not an old man I am just fifty two years old so don't give me that tone or else"He stated threatening me.

"Or else what" , I asked daring him to see what he is capable of

"Or else I will do something much more worse than turning your daughter against you " ,he said moving closer to me.

"Something like ?" ,I asked him .

"I don't know Queen why don't you give me some Ideas" he said smirking.

I am going to wipe that smirk off his face and I know how to do that.

"Well Victor I was thinking of something " I said smirking.

"And what is that something and it had better be something creative, Queen because I've got a lot of things to do" .He said smiling.

Well then two could play this game.

" Yeah Victor things like diamond trafficking " I said bitterly

"Don't provoke me Queen just accept it you are a loser of a mother to Clara", he said walking away.

But the next words I said made him stop before turning back at me.

"Something like murdering a man and sewing his mouth shut and keeping it in my shop to scare me " I said.

"Oh Queen if my father did think that he taught me everything in this world but one thing he failed to teach me about is how to sew and so darling Queen I didn't murder that man if that what you are trying to say", Victor said confidently

"I don't believe you"I said firmly even though I know that Victor is a murderer I am sure that he didn't kill that man.

"Well there's nothing I can do about it but Queen I wanted to thank you for not telling Clara that you were in the hospital". He said smiling

"I can change my mind about that Victor especially since Clara is mad at me and I want my daughter back " I said

"Bu-"I cut him off

"And don't talk about evidence because I have one here with me to prove that I'm not lying" I said smiling

"Where is that evidence Queen " he said moving closer to me almost strangling my neck.

"I don--'t kno--w Victor" I managed to say with difficulty

"Where is it " he asked again tightening his hands round my neck making it difficult for me to breath.

"Let her go you bastard", Nicholas said knocking Victor off me looking very angry"

"Welcome home Nicholas or should I say Javier" .Victor said before laughing wickedly and taking his leave .

"Queen are you okay " he asked worriedly before hugging me

"Yes I am "I said clinging onto him.

"Take care of yourself Queen " , he said before releasing me and walking towards the stairs.

Nicholas POV

I was just wearing my robe getting ready to go to bed when Queen enters my room more like bursting into my room.

"Javier please tell me you are not getting married to that woman " Queen said before apologising to me for invading my privacy .

"Its okay Queen, you have seen all of it before so it doesn't matter ", I said to her.

"And I'm sorry to tell you that I'm getting married to Stephanie. So whatever hatred you have for one another find somewhere to hid it because I don't want anyone to spoil my party" Nicholas said

"But you don't love her right? " she asked me

"No I don't but the woman I love is married to my brother and i also want to get married so Queen my love i am getting married in one month time and no one is stopping me not even you "

If only she knows that I'm getting married to protect her and Clara and to uncover Stephanie secrets which is her involvement in the illegal trafficking of diamonds.

Nicholas is getting married and that is final no one not even his greatest love will stop him from getting married.

So if you are looking forward to Nicholas engagement party then

VOTE

COMMENT AND

SHARE.

Maberu.