Epilogue

Queen's POV

Its been a rough couple of weeks and i haven't heard anything from Javier . I don't remember feeling this sick with Clarita's pregnancy .

As for Clara she  has been enjoying her new school playing games and making new friends though one thing she has been doing recently that made me remember Javier - Clarita speaks german a little bit now when i can barely even comprehend the language.

Only Javier Nicholas De Rosas has that gift of understanding and speaking different languages within a short period anyways Clara is doing it and i feel like a part of him is here with me.

Actually that would be two parts since there is another one growing at least he got the chance to know that.

Why am i thinking like that ? Like Asuncion  says to me i should always have a positive mind but does that really work in this world of murder , secrets , lies , trafficking of gems ......

My gems that reminds me i really wish i could have those gems all together in one place again - with me like they were before. It was a gift from my dad and he told me it would mean a lot to him if i kept it .

I stepped into Victor's mansion and i only knew the whereabouts of only one , the other two am guessing my favourite diamond traffickers Stephanie and Victor realised their worth and kept it with themselves.

Sophisticated thieves.

Enough thinking for tonight , i think its time for me to go to bed . Where is Clarita because this apartment is not really as big as Victor's mansion yet i can't find a trace of Clarita.

I heard the sound of the door opening as i called out Clara's name thankfully she answered except i wasn't expecting what i saw or who i saw next.

"Mummy guess who's here", Clara screamed excited

"Clarita ,what did i say about opening the door to a  stranger. I told you to always wait  for me " i said walking as fast as i could towards the door.

Then i got there and every part of the room started moving and the next thing i knew was nothing at all.

Javier's POV

Yup ! Queen passed out when she saw me .Can i blame her ? knowing her she probably thought i was dead not knowing i have been busy talking with Clarita while planning a surprise visit .

I have to give it it Clara , she is a really smart kid and one day will make a good spy for the Intelligence Ageny because she did a good job keeping this from Queen.

Queen stirred and tried to get up from the bed i laid her when she passed out an hour ago .

"Hey mi amor try and relax okay , come on let me get you a glass of water " i placed the glass in her hands but knowing Queen she just cleared her throat and gave me a weird look .

"Javier you are here. I wasn't hallucinating , you are really here" , her fingers tracing my face .

Queen , i know this is a surprise but i and Clarita planned this so i hope you actually miss me ? i asked her but she just hugged me and i did the same .

"I really missed you Queen and am sorry this happened. but before anything we have guests waiting outside"  , i told her after she murmured a "i miss you too" then we walked hand in hand to the most difficult part of the meeting.

Queen's POV.

I got out of  the room only to see Patricio and Asuncion sitting on the dining table with Clarita. They were all laughing until Asuncion saw me and hugged me whispering  "My daughter , my baby am so glad you are okay, Nicholas is back now and we can all start our lives without the bad people there"