Chapter 13

Two weeks later

Stephanie's POV

I am so happy, I won this game and I am finally going to marry the love of my life Nicholas De Roses no one or nothing will stop this wedding from happening in two weeks time not even the hit man who had recently chosen Nicholas as his play toy a week ago.

My loyal and humble personal assistant will take care of that as if on cue Lopez entered my room.

"Lopez I keep telling you to cultivate the habit of knocking before entering a room even when you are on a mission " ,I said angrily at Lopez.

"I am sorry ma'am ,am quite sure that when am done with you this morning you would have forgotten about this" , Lopez said proudly.

We will see about that "So have you found any clue about that stupid hit man ? I am too young to be a widow " , i said frowning .

"You are not even married to him yet" ,Lopez murmured.

"What ?" i asked the idiot pretending i did not hear him .

"Nothing ma'am , just wondering " , he said.

"Good , next time learn to keep your murmuring to yourself " , I said to him angrily and in a commanding tone.

He moved back a little bit and sat on the couch Victor presented to me as a birthday gift and made it compulsory for it to be placed in my room , indirectly mocking me that my daughter is living with me but she doesn't know who I am .

"I will pretend I didn't hear what you said, or "murmured" since that is what it is to you illiteracy infested imbecile . Now Speak ! What information do you have concerning the hit man targeting Nicholas ". I shouted at Lopez angrily.

I can't believe the idiot ruined a day that started well for me, anyway why are they idiots if they don't behave like one.

Aargh I should have killed the imbecile a long time ago but his stupid brilliant killing skills pre vented me from doing so but sooner or later I will do it.

Greta's POV

Poor Stephanie, I mean I can hear her shouting at Lopez. She started her day quite well and now she would have no choice but to end it in sorrow.

The wicked never have a long lasting happy ending I know that from experience, Stephanie had better get used to that.

Didn't daddy say this walls are sound proved? I can hear Lopez and Stephy's conversation .

I guess Lopez is right she is not even married to him yet anyway I would hate saying goodbye to Stephy but I have no choice .

I am also sad because I wouldn't be able to keep an eye on her to know whatever she's hiding, remember the old saying "keep your friends close, but your enemies closer ".

Oh wow I can't really hear anything I guess Lopez is telling her the information he got about the bastard trying to kill my uncle Nicholas and he is whispering.

The idiot he had to be smart about it, no matter what I will find out what they discussed because I am Greta De Roses, and I will always be my father's daughter.

"Greta, Greta, Greta ,can you hear me ? " , Lazaro ,my boyfriend's voice brought me back to reality.

" I am sorry Lazaro, i think i zoned out ,am sorry please forgive me " i said looking guilty since this was not the first time it would be happening , especially if I am in Lazaro's company.

He even noticed and suggested that I see a therapist to which I refused bluntly to and told him repeatedly that I was fine.

But I could see it in his eyes he didn't believe me I guess I would just have to find a way of getting out of this without any problem.

"Greta ,are you sure you are okay ? you sure you don't want to think about talking to a therapist about Camilla?" , he asked looking worried .

I shook my head .

"Well if you do not want to think about that , then at least think about what we discussed Greta" , he said as he stood up to get his backpack .

Oh Lord what did he say now , i didn't even hear half of the conversation . I guess thats what you get when you are with your boyfriend and at the same time your mind is with those in the next room .

"Sure Lazaro i will think about that my love " , I said kissing him

"I can't wait to see you next then, I would love to wait but I have to run you know Geraldo is waiting for me at home, I will call you when I get back home okay " , he said already at the door .

"Okay then , say me well to Geraldo " , I replied as Lazaro took his leave . I know he is lying about something, because whenever he tells a lie, he would feel guilty and wouldn't be able to look at me in the eyes.

What are you hiding Lazaro Gonzalez ? Another assignment to find out. If I get married to Lazaro , Geraldo would be my stepson , the funniest part is that he has a crush on my step sister , Clara funny right I warned you before.

That would make little Geraldo my stepson and my step brother -in -law.

The irony of life, right ?

It is time to stop daydreaming about the future that might never come, and fight and overcome the present like the female warrior , my grandma used to call me , when I was young.

It is time to accomplish mission 1 : find out what information Stephy is hiding about Nicholas' hit man and then think and decide whether to tell daddy or keep the information to myself.

I called my personal maid ,Esperanza to help me to get to Stephanie's room.

.

So guys I am back and we learnt that Greta is daddy's little snitch after all , I guess the love between father and daughter is incomparable.

And then the introduction of four new characters Lazaro, Lopez, Geraldo and Camilla.

Did you miss Queen, Victor and Nicholas love triangle drama I promise they will be back in the next chapter.

Anyone looking forward to Stephanie and Nicholas engagement party? ,I just wanted to tell you that you are not the only one.

Most importantly WHO IS CAMILLA ?

To find out please

VOTE

COMMENT

And SHARE

Maberu.