Chapter 2

Queen's POV

I just keep getting the feeling that something isn't right. Nicholas was very excited to come so I don't wanna ruin this for him.

We got to the hotel thanks to the e-accounting we didn't really waste much time on the payment since this is Paris its so beautiful in here.

Oh I forgot to tell you that this was the surprise Nicholas was going to give me the best gift he has ever given me except our engagement ring.

No offence as you may be wondering what was so special about going to paris but firstly this is my first time you not forgetting I was from a lower class background.

Secondly this is sort-of-like a gift from Nicholas. When we got into our room Nicholas said we had three days for the vacation and we had to make best use of it.

We started making out then after four hours of making love we resolved to relaxing. We got to the pool and swam enjoying ,relaxing,and getting ourselves absorbed into the happy aspects of life.

Little did we know that we are going to be separated by life and the people constituting it,and we were never going to see each other again till the next eight years.

Little did we know that our naive and immature love would take one of us along the path to the journey of death leaving us both scarred forever.................

"I love you Queen", Nicholas said

" I love you to baby",I said pinching his cheeks which was turning Bright crimson .He laughed out loud soothing all the worries I had which was already neck-choking me

Hmm I smiled warmly as we walked hand-in-hand towards the white shining yatch Nicholas had arranged for us.

Victor POV

I gave out the last order to Philip ,my favorite assassin and guard and then the job is all done , leaving no coin left unrobbed.I just know this plan will be successful and Queen Madison will be mine,Nicholas.

You might have won brother in stealing father's love,you might have also won being a more handsome man than I am taking after your mother's beauty but my mum was also pretty but not as pretty as your mother ,Sarah Smith my father's concubine but this is the last you win.

I will take everything you own even your queen of bronze ,Queen who matters most to you,I will take her little brother and make her mine whether you like it or not and the same for her.

Whether that cocky Stephanie also likes it or not I will win her ,the Queen of Gems and take the three green gems that will make me the most powerful man on the earth surface ,my dear Stephanie.

And I will prove to my father and the world that I have the influence of power over them ,all these I live for and will achieve cos when I set my goals It must be achieved.

I have started mission one which is separating Queen and Nicholas ................I have won brother , l will win this time around little brother Nicholas.

Victor thought that afternoon as he sat in his office at the mansion laughing maliciously.

Queen and Nicholas picture by the side and if you like this story and want to encourage me to keep writing then VOTE! COMMENT AND FOLLOW.